Seahawks search for veteran QB backup

RiverDog

Reaction score
FlyHawksFly":adjyg7h0 said:
RiverDog":adjyg7h0 said:
kearly":adjyg7h0 said:
RiverDog":adjyg7h0 said:
I hear that Johnny Manziel is available...

I wouldn't be surprised if they gave him a shot in 2017.

Now that Kellen Moore has gone down with a broken ankle, I wouldn't be at all surprised if the Cowboys bring in Johnny Football. It's a well known fact that Jerry Jones was just itching to take him in the first round back in 2014 but that his brain trust talked him out of it.

I'm good with the consensus, which seems to be to give Boykin a chance. If Russell goes down, we're screwed no matter who our backup is, so the only thing bringing in a player like Manziel, Vick, or on the other side of the moral spectrum, Tim Tebow, is going to do is cause a distraction.

Jerry Jones hasn't been the day to day operator for the Cowboys for some time. That said, highly doubt they take a chance on Manziel with all the problems they have had with their current reclamation projects.

You are probably right. However, if anyone does bring in Manziel, it's very likely to be the Cowboys because (1) they have an obvious need and (2) their owner/GM has an obvious hard on for him.

Laloosh

Reaction score
BuZzB28":2c0rdlbt said:
We need sign to Michael Vick!

The 49ers need to sign Vick? Can't say that I disagree. That's what I love about you, Buzz; you know what your team needs and you're not afraid to say it.

My only problem with your post, is that it's not about the Seahawks. This is a thread about the "Seahawks search for a veteran QB backup."

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Laloosh":3az0hk8d said:
BuZzB28":3az0hk8d said:

The 49ers need to sign Vick? Can't say that I disagree. That's what I love about you, Buzz; you know what your team needs and you're not afraid to say it.

My only problem with your post, is that it's not about the Seahawks. This is a thread about the "Seahawks search for a veteran QB backup."
I bow to your greatness Laloosh. :2thumbs:

BuZzB28

Reaction score
Laloosh":108m4wjk said:
BuZzB28":108m4wjk said:

I heard, 49ers dont need QB backup because they have four of quartbacks. 49ers need to sign vick? Your funny. If we can sign Vick for cheap because he is available a quartback. He is good a quartback and badass.

Or we should sign to Tim Tebow!! I think, Tebow will effect to Seahawks players make better and friendly. He is a great leader and friendly.

Maulbert

Reaction score
BuZzB28":323xyhj7 said:
Laloosh":323xyhj7 said:
BuZzB28":323xyhj7 said:

I heard, 49ers dont need QB backup because they have four of quartbacks. 49ers need to sign vick? Your funny. If we can sign Vick for cheap because he is available a quartback. He is good a quartback and badass.

Or we should sign to Tim Tebow!! I think, Tebow will effect to Seahawks players make better and friendly. He is a great leader and friendly.

You want Tebow to play for the San Francisco Giants?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
BuZzB28":12a7hw8d said:
Laloosh":12a7hw8d said:
BuZzB28":12a7hw8d said:

Last I heard he's going to try and be a baseball player.

Jville

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/gbellseattle/status/763838032290152448[/tweet][tweet]https://twitter.com/jtheaps9/status/763835260823932928[/tweet]