Seahawks sign Kevin Lee - My Wish

chevelle03

Reaction score
Thanks for posting this, Soppie. I saw this story on seahawks.com a while back, but I hadn't seen this video. That kid's pretty cool, and it's always good to see this team taking the time to do things like this.

Exittium

Reaction score
Bless his family, I got a son and thats all I could think of and how blessed I am. Def had me choked up... and the kids prediction.. HELL YES, too bad they couldn't .. I don't know take the kid with them and what not for the season really let the kid experience it all.. of course with parents but still I'm happy to see our team doing sooooooooo many things for the community... this yrs SB that we go to is for the kid for sure, not only the fans but I can bet you the players will have this kid in back of their heads as well as I ...

sc85sis

Reaction score
Exittium":3k9nkqwj said:
Bless his family, I got a son and thats all I could think of and how blessed I am. Def had me choked up... and the kids prediction.. HELL YES, too bad they couldn't .. I don't know take the kid with them and what not for the season really let the kid experience it all.. of course with parents but still I'm happy to see our team doing sooooooooo many things for the community... this yrs SB that we go to is for the kid for sure, not only the fans but I can bet you the players will have this kid in back of their heads as well as I ...
Not impossible. Pete's known for doing stuff like that. Google Ryan Davidson or Ricky Rosas or Jake Olson.

warden

Reaction score
Looks like Russell needs to find a different number

Decimation

Reaction score
Heads up for people wanting to see the story on sportscenter.

BlueTalons

Reaction score
This is worth a :bump:

This is what makes the WHOLE Seahawks organization so AWESOME!! We are and will continue to gain fans throughout the country by the bus full!! :th2thumbs:

Go Hawks!!

Latest posts