Seahawks sign OL Nick Harris

Hawknight

Reaction score
Appears we are doing a bunch of 1 year rentals until our coaches get settled in perhaps? Anyone know of Harris?

Germanhawk7

Reaction score
Appears we are doing a bunch of 1 year rentals until our coaches get settled in perhaps? Anyone know of Harris?
Played for Washington

Harris, 25, 6-1, 293lbs is a Center who is entering his 5th season out of Washington.

Starting 2 games for Cleveland in 2023, he played 311 snaps and surrendered just 3 pressures.

He had a 66.3 PFF Pass Blocking Grade (12/37 for centers with 300 snaps)

Chuckwow

Reaction score
Played his heart out at the Dub. A fan favorite lunch pail guy yet quite athletic. 3 mil? Definitely not the worst news I've seen thus far (looking at you, Colby).

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Kind of poetic that we're signing Ethan Pocic's backup.

That aside, it's a good signing. Competition for Olu and provides utility as a fullback.

The fact that we're signing a center who has played as a lead blocker, right after signing a big ass honcho run blocker at tight end, is starting to excite me.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Geno Smith steps back, fires a pass over the middle and it's INTERCEPTED, it's ran back to the 30, 25, 20, 15... wait a minute... backup center Nick Harris is BARRELING DOWN THE SIDELINES HE REACHES OUT AND STRIPS THE BALL, HE'S NOW PICKED IT UP AND RUNNING. HE JUKES LEFT, HE LEAPS OVER A DEFENDER, NOW DOWN THE SIDELINE, MIKE MCDONALD RUNNING IN STEP WITH HIM, 20, 10, 5 HIGH STEPS, TOUCHDOWN SEAHAWKS, SEAHAWKS WIN THE SUPER BOWL IN OVERTIME!!!

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
Geno Smith steps back, fires a pass over the middle and it's INTERCEPTED, it's ran back to the 30, 25, 20, 15... wait a minute... backup center Nick Harris is BARRELING DOWN THE SIDELINES HE REACHES OUT AND STRIPS THE BALL, HE'S NOW PICKED IT UP AND RUNNING. HE JUKES LEFT, HE LEAPS OVER A DEFENDER, NOW DOWN THE SIDELINE, MIKE MCDONALD RUNNING IN STEP WITH HIM, 20, 10, 5 HIGH STEPS, TOUCHDOWN SEAHAWKS, SEAHAWKS WIN THE SUPER BOWL IN OVERTIME!!!
Your first sentence rings true.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
No offense, and I'm sure I'll ruffle feathers (oh well) but............Geno Smith isn't taking any team to the Super Bowl.
I would've said the same a while back, but after seeing that Jared Goff would've gotten there if his defense would've just stopped dropping interceptions, I dunno. I think it could happen if you capture a similar magic to the Lions

Pretty unlikely though