Seahawks v Raiders, 1984 Wild Card

rjdriver

Reaction score
I have about 50 important things I needed to do today, one of two days I have off this week. I just spent 1:21:04 seconds watching this instead.

Loved that team. If only we could have beat the Raiders the year before in the playoffs (after beating them TWICE in the regular season)!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
rjdriver":eqf5l06i said:
I have about 50 important things I needed to do today, one of two days I have off this week. I just spent 1:21:04 seconds watching this instead.

Loved that team. If only we could have beat the Raiders the year before in the playoffs (after beating them TWICE in the regular season)!

So now you are down to 49??? :stirthepot:

irocdave

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":2dahtbsa said:
Honestly all I can think about now is how awful Plymouth cars were.

It actually bothering me.

I was thinking the same thing. To add to this thought, how much better are Chrysler products versus the mean average today? Watching K cars being pumped as ground breaking....lol.

irocdave

Reaction score
Josea16":2ucxt5gl said:
Pl
Aros":2ucxt5gl said:
As a graphic designer, I get a kick out of seeing how primitive graphics were on NFL broadcasts back in the 70's/80's...Everything was so flat/two dimensional. Graphics programs were so primitive back then. Along with the camera technology, lol....

Love these visits back in time to when I was a little kid so enamored by my home team and its heroes. Thanks for posting.

PS...I miss those uniforms. Bring 'em back for retro games NFL/Paul!!
Please no , the team sucked and the uniforms sucked. Look l know I'm not seventy but come on I'm not dead. Since you're a graphic designer at least get serious with a guy in customer service ready to move cross country.
R

As mentioned, you obviously were not a fan or more than likely, not even in existence during the era in question. Why do you feel that you can even comment about that team and the uni's? I know, it's a millennial thing, and just like most millennial issues, if you just pipe down and do a little research, your issue issues will seem to solve themselves.

I love those uni's and wish they would ditch the lame wolf grey and go with the throw backs. Lets not even get started on the putrid neon green BS.

baumer64

Reaction score
Thank you so much for sharing. I watched the whole thing and man did it bring back memories. Not only of the team but I remembered many of the lame ads. The worst was trying to make the Chrysler look cool and sophisticated. :pukeface:

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
irocdave":2ao09fcg said:
UK_Seahawk":2ao09fcg said:
Honestly all I can think about now is how awful Plymouth cars were.

It actually bothering me.

I was thinking the same thing. To add to this thought, how much better are Chrysler products versus the mean average today? Watching K cars being pumped as ground breaking....lol.

A complete line of vehicles from an American car company, almost all based on a front wheel drive train, 4-cylinder engines and monocoque frames? Very groundbreaking at the time. Just too bad they sucked (as pretty much every car did in the 80s).