Seahawks Vs Cardinals Start or Rest ?

DJrmb

Reaction score
This isn't college, you don't really have enough guys to rest everyone. You're going to have to start some of the starters. I can see them taking it easy on guys that are hurt already and that you need for playoffs (Fluker, McDougald, KJ, etc.). However, for the most part the starters will start, and Pete will expect them to play hard and win this game. For better or for worse, It's just not in Pete to "take a week off" as he's said himself.

TAB420

Reaction score
We could lock up the 5th seed before our game even starts. If so, I think some players will see limited time.

mikeak

Reaction score
Don't forget locking up the 5th seed will give us the NFC championship game at home against Vikings / Eagles.....

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I just listened to his press conference and he is absolutely against resting. He says it's all about sustaining momentum. He hates the idea of resting players actually.

OP
OP
SlickRick

SlickRick

Reaction score
TAB420":3yv5q3fp said:
We could lock up the 5th seed before our game even starts. If so, I think some players will see limited time.

I'm just glad Seattle made it back to the dance

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
TAB420":pcv5bpmv said:

No we couldnt... Vikings bears game is at 125 Pacific time.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
He did say "we don't do that"
As much as I'd like to see them rest a bunch of guys, it's likely not going to happen.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I think by the end of the 3rd quarter if they have a comfortable lead the back ups will see some playing time.