Season ticket holder gift: bag too?

671hawk

Reaction score
Anyone read the inserts included with their ticket packages? There was an insert describing the new clear plastic bag policy and it mentioned they would be providing one to STHs to help cope with the change.

Anyone have info on this?

BoatsAndHose

Reaction score
I noticed that as well. However I was more happy to read about the expanded mobile broadband in the stadium as well as wi-fi being available to the whole stadium in 2014.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I did not read the insert. Interesting, I wonder how they will provide it to us, because it would be nice to have it before the preseason game next saturday.

On another side note, I already bought two bags off nflshop.com like 2-3 weeks ago and they still haven't shown up yet...I guess freezer ziploc bags it is.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
BoatsAndHose":8ab263l2 said:
I noticed that as well. However I was more happy to read about the expanded mobile broadband in the stadium as well as wi-fi being available to the whole stadium in 2014.

Me too because the game is just not entertaining enough for me! I have to cruise the Web and find all kinds of things to occupy my chronic short attention span.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
BoatsAndHose":3j9z4stm said:

Kudos for offering it, but Something tells me that wi-fi is going to be pretty garbage as soon as even 1/20th of the 65k fans in attendance all try to use it at the same time.

Tivopaul

Reaction score
The bags will be distributed at the gates at both the first preseason and first regular season game, each person coming through the gate will get one.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Be careful, if you ask a question about the bags, it means you're have a sense of "entitlement" :roll:

BoatsAndHose

Reaction score
Totally, or send a text to my friends in different sections on where to meet for halftime or after game brews.

Tech Worlds":2fyuq1cr said:
BoatsAndHose":2fyuq1cr said:

Me too because the game is just not entertaining enough for me! I have to cruise the Web and find all kinds of things to occupy my chronic short attention span.

tomahawk

Reaction score
BoatsAndHose":h2gmeg5i said:
Totally, or send a text to my friends in different sections on where to meet for halftime or after game brews.

Tech Worlds":h2gmeg5i said:
BoatsAndHose":h2gmeg5i said:

OR find other game scores, fantasy points, traffic alerts, etc. I can see where this would be handy, especially if you enjoy technology.

piston bully

Reaction score
I'm usually to plowed to work my phone till after halftime at best. And no I don't drive home.

HawksFTW

Reaction score
BoatsAndHose":3t7mj0j6 said:

Tech Worlds":3t7mj0j6 said:
BoatsAndHose":3t7mj0j6 said:

Don't mind Tech Worlds, he is lonely and grumpy.

The Radish

Reaction score
Didn't you see in the wifi rules that no checking other teams plays/scores for fantasy stats will be allowed?

:th2thumbs:

Reaction score
ZagHawk":2hqo5fmj said:
I did not read the insert. Interesting, I wonder how they will provide it to us, because it would be nice to have it before the preseason game next saturday.

On another side note, I already bought two bags off nflshop.com like 2-3 weeks ago and they still haven't shown up yet...I guess freezer ziploc bags it is.

What bags did you order out of curiosity?? I'm looking on the site and am having trouble locating them.