Season Ticket Holders: Seat Relocation

seahwkfvr

Reaction score
Anyone else having issues with the website? I can't even see my options to move my seats around. What is the availability of seats? I emailed my rep to figure out what to do next. I remember last year the seat selection was slim pickings. I like my seats but would love to move to the southern bowl of the stadium below the flag.

enamel

Reaction score
The system worked fine for my appointed time on Monday, but there were a GRAND TOTAL of 3 seats in play in the lower bowl. all of them scattered singles.

tooshort

Reaction score
My second pair was in 339 row EE and had to speak directly to my ticket agent for upgrades as they were not available online for me.

Zero seats available in the lower bowl but I was able to move across the aisle into section 340, down four rows and down in price by $18 per ticket.

Keep on trying.. Back in 2002 I was sitting 17th row in the south endzone and wanted to upgrade, the ticket agent basically laughed in my face and had to be convinced to even search for something closer, low and behold there were fourth row seats one section over from the Hawks tunnel.

Good Luck.

seahawks08

Reaction score
I am having trouble with the site too. Here is what the rep told me

Thanks for reaching out with regards to your seat relocation process. We have received similar feedback and are discussing the issue with our iomedia system.

In the meantime, I’m happy to help with the seat relocation process! To be honest, there aren’t many options out there. We’re tracking at a 99% renewal which unfortunately limits our available inventory. I do not have any options in the 100 or 200 levels; our available seats are in the upper half of our 300 sections (double letters).

In short, I don’t believe we have any seats that will improve your current location but please let me know if you’d like to discuss the options in the upper half of our 300 sections.

Boiler

Reaction score
I was able to get through the process, but it only taught me that I must have pretty good seats to begin with.

MysterMatt

Reaction score
My appointment isn't until tomorrow, and I'm not terribly confident that the seats I want will even be available.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I'm in 338 DD, got my STs in the 2012 season. Hoping to stay home sidelines and slowly move to the single letters in 300 level. Something tells me it's not happening for a long time.

aredub

Reaction score
Mine was today, there was nothing available that was better than my current seats. Oh well, maybe next year!

summesm

Reaction score
ya so are mineone row apart and my date is the 6th also. mine are club 211 row h 11 and row i 13. great seats just hoping to get a couple together but not complaining

aredub

Reaction score
Nope, everything is 300 level Double Letters. I was able to move my seats closer together but still 6 rows apart. But I was only able to do that because I am in the 300 level. Looked like everything lower was taken but ONE seat in the 100 level. Not even two together.

Lorsban

Reaction score
207 K here. Tried to get some just a bit lower and more towards center and nada

hulbe

Reaction score
I have a single seat row X section 113. Anyone see any better single seat? My appointment is May 2nd.