Season tickets arriving dates?

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Anxiously awaiting my tickets. STH gift is always cute. My only issue is that they give you ONE person account holder. Would be nice if they gave you one per pair. I admittedly have two pairs (the second I sell at cost to my bud) and I do take the gift since it's my account, but it would be nice if I could give him one too. I know another person who is the account holder for multiple people and yeah they all get shafted on the gift as well.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Well, I have 7 in my name, and get just the one thing. Meh, just happy to be a season ticket holder for 25 years and running now. I like the idea someone had about a gift card to the team shop. Then you get what you want, and likely would spend more $ above that anyway. Works out for everyone.

HawkerBacker

Reaction score
Tickets are on the way!

8431d9a76f0955e1f442c0cf5d726fdb.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikeak

Reaction score
Finally I got the message the same time as everyone else. Last year way late but in the mail today

peppersjap

Reaction score
warden":t33te757 said:
Crappy gift this year
They do give you that awesome option of paying $59.95 to go buy a frame for it??? You could also go with the $89.95 option? The gift was a joke just like last years. The cell phone charger last year never worked at all. I liked the gift after the Super Bowl and the 2 flags I have received but other than that the gifts have been trash.........a deck of cards???? That being said the gift are my tickets so I was very happy to open the mailbox today!!!!

Curt

Reaction score
I didn't get any email/text message from the Seahawks about my tickets being shipped. I hope that I am not the only one.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Curt":2wv1jfh8 said:
I didn't get any email/text message from the Seahawks about my tickets being shipped. I hope that I am not the only one.
Not received mine either.

nrayorr

Reaction score
SERIOUSLY?? A freaking poster? I can take a picture with my phone!!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
No email yet, but at this point, I don't even care about the STH gift. Meh, we're lucky to be ticket holders.

12HawkFan

Reaction score
Tickets in my PO Box this AM. YEE HAW!!!

USPS Tracking info from the e-mail still doesn't show anything other than label creation, go figure.

The gift is kind of a head scratcher as you can't run down to wherever and buy a frame to put it in as it is a very non-standard size.

It is a nice quality print on expensive paper, but what are we supposed to do with it, use thumb tacks and stick it to my sports den wall??

Give me a nice License Plate Frame like they have done before, another #12 flag as I can always hand those out if I don't need one or maybe go back to one of the best gifts ever was a Seahawk Blanket.

GO HAWKS!!!