Season Tickets Have Shipped

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
12HawkFan":3mg6zjjv said:
Just picked mine up at the Post Office and lets just say that the STH gift this year is the best they have ever done, IMO.

I don't have a camera or I would post a picture of the gift but I am sure many others will.

GO HAWKS!!!
A chunk of acrylic w a photo in it, is the BEST they've ever given out? WOW

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Geez you guys are fast!

Attachments

• 2014gift.jpg
    2014gift.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 2,099
  • tix.jpg
    tix.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 2,099

Chrismv41985

Reaction score
I just picked mine up also. The acrylic is actually magnetic at the corners. You can put whatever picture you want in it. I will probably put a pic from the NFC championship game in it.

drdiags

Reaction score
May not be expensive but the presentation was nice. I would rank the gift up there. It is better than a deck of cards. The 12th man flag, blanket and license plates weren't bad. Roy Lewis was my phone-a-friend buddy the year they gave out the signed cards. This isn't bad:

Attachments

• 10373036_10202172173974513_6607887604138970771_o.jpg
    10373036_10202172173974513_6607887604138970771_o.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 1,998

Riley12

Reaction score
I think the gift looks nice, maybe a top ten on the All Time Gift List.

I'll replace the photo with one of me and my kids in front of MetLife on the big day.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Considering that the "gift" seems to be something usually worth under $20 MSRP, I'll say this is pretty good. I'm a little sad my license plate frames from last season are already fading.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Looks pretty cool, still haven't had my e-mail come in. Although my account manager says tix have been printed etc.
Oh well, seems like I always get mine way after a lot of people, it is what it is. :lol:

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I think it's a pretty cool gift. At least everyone can use it. I loved the license plate frame last year becuase it was the first time getting one as a new ticket holder. The year before I had the five game package, and it came with a hat that unfortunately looked horrible and barely fit over my giant head anyways. At least this one i can proudly display on my desk at work. I will probably get agood picture of me and my dad in our gear and put it in there.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Hawknballs":3p5tg5x6 said:
I think it's a pretty cool gift. At least everyone can use it. I loved the license plate frame last year becuase it was the first time getting one as a new ticket holder. The year before I had the five game package, and it came with a hat that unfortunately looked horrible and barely fit over my giant head anyways. At least this one i can proudly display on my desk at work. I will probably get agood picture of me and my dad in our gear and put it in there.

I really liked the hat from 2012, BUT it was cut in this weird U-shape, so it just fit funny. Basically if you pulled it down to cover your ears (like a normal beanie/hat) it partially covered the side of your eyes/eyebrows. Again just felt funny to wear vs a normal beanie/hat.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
because nothing in life can ever go off without a hitch, the mail truck likely carrying my season tickets flipped over on the highway earlier. Hopefully the driver is okay.

Ballz

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2gcwvg5k said:
Mine is crooked in there. Bummed.

It comes apart. There's magnets that hold it together. Mine was crooked also, but easily fixed.

rcambaker

Reaction score
I haven't received an email or gotten my tickets. I'm starting to get worried.

warden

Reaction score
The gift was OK, I have been doing this many years so I have had gifts that I found more useful and likable

The most interesting thing from this year season tickets was the pricing concept. 3 different tiers of pricing. Jacked up the prices of marquee games and regular games but drastically reduced the cost of pre season games.

MysterMatt

Reaction score
I think they go out of their way to give crap gifts. This acrylic is scratched and the pic is chewed up on the edges. Garbage, really. I plan on giving mine to a homeless person.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
drdiags":35i3u92v said:
May not be expensive but the presentation was nice. I would rank the gift up there. It is better than a deck of cards. The 12th man flag, blanket and license plates weren't bad. Roy Lewis was my phone-a-friend buddy the year they gave out the signed cards. This isn't bad:

I got Mike Williams! And yes, definitely better than the deck of cards!

SeaTown81

Reaction score
warden":2sekv91o said:
The gift was OK, I have been doing this many years so I have had gifts that I found more useful and likable

The most interesting thing from this year season tickets was the pricing concept. 3 different tiers of pricing. Jacked up the prices of marquee games and regular games but drastically reduced the cost of pre season games.

Do you have a list of what the single game tickets were sold for? I'm curious as with us season ticket holders, all the tickets are priced the same. I guess it evens out. But it kinda sucks also, seeing that we end up having to pay more for pre-season games. It's always been a joke that they charge full price for pre-season. I guess this is a start. But it's too bad that the season ticket holders are still forced to shell out for them.

chimpanjesus

Reaction score
got my tickets. another year another horrible gift. last years license plate frame was the best in a long list of total crap.