Seat Relocation

Boiler

Reaction score
mikeak":1mv9io0e said:
NA as in No Alcohol?

Yeah that is a must move

Yup. It was like when I bought a ticket for a lacrosse game in a seat specially labeled something like seat 15W, and then not figuring out until I went to sit down that the "W" stood for wheelchair. I should know by now to ask more questions rather than just thinking, hmmm, that's strange, and then pushing the purchase button.

tooshort

Reaction score
I've been slowly moving my second pair down through the nose bleeds until last year when i made the jump down to 124 to join my other pair in the South endzone. 4th and 17th row pairs on the same aisle!! :thirishdrinkers:

Hit the option for relocation this year only because my luck has been so good for so many years in a row I figured it wouldn't hurt to try and get a block of four together or some front row seats. Although I didn't get any upgrades this year, my awesome ticket rep put a permanent flag on my account for front row priority if ever available, sweet!!

nrayorr

Reaction score
My rep called me a few days ago and offered me seats that are lower than the seats I had before. I was at section 339, row HH seats 5 and 6. I was offered section 314, row P seats 5-6. I looked up some views from that section and from what I saw they seem to be better seats than what I had before and cheaper. Only thing is that it's on the visitor side of the field, but I can live with that. I am concerned with the sun that beams into that side of the field and I'm also concerned about if too much rain will get on us. My last seats we didn't have to deal with those two things at all. So, I have a question. For those of you that might be close to my new seats how do you like them?

mikeak

Reaction score
Sun issue -- this is a personal opinion (not based on your seat but home vs visitor). I prefer the sun. I much rather wear a pair of sunglasses (polarized of course) than the extra layers. It is so nice during the fall to have that sun heat you up. If games were played in Florida I would feel different about it but I love it when the sun is out and you are at the game and getting warmed up. I have seen others disagree with it so totally personal thing

Rain -- I can't imagine any 300 section getting wet from rain unless the wind is brutal in that direction but I may be totally wrong so someone else will have to answer for sure

AgentDib

Reaction score
My seats are on the visitor side of the 300 level. You will get wet in the 300 section if you are low enough but row P is more than high enough. The sun is rarely a problem but I'll often wear a hat and tinted glasses to August / Early Sept games.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
No relocation for me. So still in the DD. BUT I was fortunate enough to get my second pair directly behind mine. So that's awesome.

Subzero717

Reaction score
YES!!!!!! Just moved. Moved across at same price. Still can move up to different price range next week.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I had my chance on Tuesday. I didn't see any better than what I have. A VERY limited selection, so I stayed right where I am. Same place since 2002, in Section 123.

A

Anonymous

Subzero717":1wexr7ew said:
YES!!!!!! Just moved. Moved across at same price. Still can move up to different price range next week.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

:les:

MysterMatt

Reaction score
I found the whole thing to be a joke. "Upgrade" options extremely limited / nonexistent.

Sent from my iPhone, which is way better than Roland's Nokia.

Russellmania3

Reaction score
A little frustrating experience for me today.

Was able to find seats down in the single letters, all was good till I went to check out and relied I didn't hit the hold seat tab... I know my fault but disappointed.

Ended up moving to the visitor side just to move down 2 rows. I won't dwell on it as there are thousands waiting to get season tix.

seahawks08

Reaction score
no upgrade for the past 3 years. Great place, great seats, but would like to move away from my neighbors. Old lady next to me always grumpy and don't like anyone yelling :D There was just nothing online except for higher ups.

nrayorr

Reaction score
seahawks08":2y1hp37z said:
no upgrade for the past 3 years. Great place, great seats, but would like to move away from my neighbors. Old lady next to me always grumpy and don't like anyone yelling :D There was just nothing online except for higher ups.

For your sake hopefully she moved. Being next to someone like that can be quite unsettling I would imagine. She certainly chose the wrong venue if she doesn't like yelling.

nrayorr

Reaction score
I moved down 23 rows. Quite pleased with my rep for finding those great seats. :0190l:

nrayorr

Reaction score
nrayorr":2ys4wqa9 said:
I moved down 23 rows. Quite pleased with my rep for finding those great seats. :0190l:

Ooops... that's 18 rows.