Seattle is going to win the Super Bowl this year

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Yep. It's happening. We are in Peteball heaven right now. The defense is scrappy, the run game is firing on all cylinders, and the team is 1st in turnover differential.

This is the perfect storm. The finesse teams are losing steam fast. We'll spank the Cowboys and win out to the Bowl by bodying teams and grinding them.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
I love it. I wrote a post earlier about what it takes. Russell needs to be elite for four straight games. The 2012 Seahawks were soooooo close. If they beat Atlanta that year, they win the Bowl. This team has a more porous back end, but a better pass rush. I like it, let's do it!

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
I just foresee our typical slow start in a hole and end up short in a furious comeback. Hope not but just seems typical

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LTH

Reaction score
I'm Right with ya man... I think they are going to the SB as well!

But its kind of an interesting thing... It all revolves around Carroll's philosophy and Im not talking about x's and 0's. Im talking about how Carroll has this team thinking, The confidence, the focus, the Comradery in the locker room.. After losing to the Niners, some teams might be affected by that but not the Seahawks they come out and man handled the number one seed in the AFC... This team believes they are the best, are they? I guess that is still left to be proven but they have certainly played the best or at minimum had one of the toughest schedules in the league. But more importantly they are in the play offs, they believe they are the best and they have proven that they believe it... That's HUGE! There is no doubt on this team all the way down to the equipment manager... This is an extremely dangerous team in the playoffs!! I believe they are going to win the SB just based off of what I said. Carroll is a MASTER at mind set ... this team is ready to go! They know who they are and what they have to do to accomplish there goals... and they are going to do it and Im going to ENJOY every second of it!!!

LTH

ivotuk

Reaction score
I'm there too. If we get Dallas then the Rams, we're in!' This team wants a rematch with the Rams, and we're going to get it :)

Then we'll beat the Chiefs, again.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
Smellyman":1u8jksr4 said:

We don't agree often but amazing how a week ago the sky was falling and we weren't going to make the playoffs and now we are going to win the super bowl.

I'm in :irishdrinkers:

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
ivotuk":2goo2qb7 said:
I'm there too. If we get Dallas then the Rams, we're in!' This team wants a rematch with the Rams, and we're going to get it :)

Then we'll beat the Chiefs, again.

The only way we'll play the Rams before NO is if we're the 5 seed and the 6 seed beats Chicago or whoever ends up the 3 seed.

doso

Reaction score
Believe it! And don’t forget with Paul Allen guiding them.. He’s smiling down right now!

getnasty

Reaction score
People have referenced this team to the 2012 team and I have to agree I still think we're one year and another pass rusher away. At the same time though it feels like anyone ball game this year.

Tical21

Reaction score
Hogwash!!

Jk, we can beat anyone when we play well. It is on. :irishdrinkers:

Vesuve

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":3c6eevzh said:
Yep. It's happening. We are in Peteball heaven right now. The defense is scrappy, the run game is firing on all cylinders, and the team is 1st in turnover differential.

This is the perfect storm. The finesse teams are losing steam fast. We'll spank the Cowboys and win out to the Bowl by bodying teams and grinding them.

You're "Christmas Eve Drunk."

Merry Christmas.

*hug*

BlueThunder

Reaction score
I think we're one and done. But that's fine with me. Next year is what I'm looking forward to. Just like 2012. It tastes like the harbinger of things to come, but not this year. Just MHO.... And if I've ever hoped that I am so wrong, this would be the year. Most happy to eat my words if things turn to miracle status. That'd be ultra sweet!!!

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Let's do it! And beat the Patriots for good measure.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I don't think Seattle wins more than one game in the postseason.

BUT, even if so, there's no way to consider this season anything but a success. Next year will be brutal for our opponents.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":h9d8udqy said:
I don't think Seattle wins more than one game in the postseason.

BUT, even if so, there's no way to consider this season anything but a success. Next year will be brutal for our opponents.

YES! That's what I'm talkin' 'bout Montana!

Next year... LOOK OUT! :irishdrinkers:

Happy with this year no matter what! We made the Playoffs when certain national publications were predicting us for 4-12. Win right there! Now I just wanna punish the Cards, for no other reason for us than to taste blood before the playoffs...

KitsapGuy

Reaction score

Home
Arizona Cardinals
Los Angeles Rams
San Francisco 49ers
New Orleans Saints
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Baltimore Ravens
Cincinnati Bengals
NFC North*

Away