Seattle Times — 40–whinerz elecrtonic billboard LOL

bowzerbird

Reaction score
Did you see the Seattle Times today? Front page has an electronic billboard that a 40–whinerz fan [a few] paid for.
hitx.jpg

However . . . . what's amusing is WHERE it was located. Look closely: Looks like trailer trash property to me, can I hear an AMEN :th2thumbs: :th2thumbs:
Conclusion: what that tells us is WHO the 40—whinerz really are: a low class INBREED throwback Deliverance type of team with NO CLASS. Let 'em yell SOOIE all they want.
LOOSERS alone in the world of SEAHAWKS LEGION OF BOOM GREATNESS!

So, GO HAWKS!!

HoRneR

Reaction score
Apparently San Francisco is in the deep south now well that is good to know.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Glad it's in the paper, hope all the players see that (like they need any extra motivation), I also want everyone to pick the 49ers, this team plays great when doubted or called out.

DynoHawk

Reaction score
I believe that billboard is on I-5. I drove past it this past Sunday on the way to Kent. if you are driving northbound through Fife, as soon as you round the corner between fife and federal way, its on the left hand side right past the boat dealership. I remember it because some of the lights are going out.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Yes that's the one in Fife. The same one where they made a big deal about putting up "Got Lombardi's" (or whatever it was) "next to Centurylink Field".

chris98251

Reaction score
Well I see that the Raiders cleaned things up after they were here the last time, just derelict trailers and motor vehicles now. The cafateria is still standing in the background as well, thought that burned down from the Methlab they had going in there :)

Notice they removed the Honey Buckets also, must have known the 49ers would be taken residence there and thought it would be a joke, or they needed them in Oaklands colisium when it rained.

OP
OP
bowzerbird

bowzerbird

Reaction score
Right about location I-5 and YES!!! Some of the lights were out AND [ta ta LOL] there's a big red line through the middle of it [article read].
Ya know, kinda figures coming from 40—INBREED whinerz. Hey, did I see them on that dyNASTY show trying to shoot ducks with a football? Crackaz & quackers. Where's the AFLAC duck when ya need him!

cs8q.gif

Latest posts