Seattle will have a team in XFL2.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":k3wdppvs said:
Uh oh.....

"Commissioner and chief executive Oliver Luck also said there will be franchises in Houston, St. Louis, Seattle, Tampa and Washington when the league kicks off the weekend of Feb. 8-9.
Well maybe his son will now have a league he can dominate in (see Andrew Luck).

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Hawknballs":1qr2t4u4 said:
Be interesting to see how they make this interesting and appealing to fans at a time when player safety is a big issue. Going to be hard to push the "Badass coolguy league" angle like they did before.

That being said, I doubt they would invest the money and time to re-launch it if they didn't feel they were going to have something intriguing, so I'll check it out and give it a fair shot.
Me too. Might be interesting. Or at least entertaining.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
XxXdragonXxX":13wvt1bf said:
The promotions of the league highlight both player safety, and fewer infractions....which dont make no sense.

Its gonna be a shitshow.
They can let the qb get smeared like old-school nfl without causing brain damage. They can do both.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I'll still watch it, shoot why not? If it's bad, worth watching. If it's good, same thing. It's football in Seattle, I'll give it a shot, but w/very low expectations.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I wonder if a player will hit another with a folding metal chair over the head when the refs are not looking. 8)