Send A Direct Message To Pete...

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
This was an email sent out by the team yesterday. A way to send a direct message to Pete if you wish.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
This was an email sent out by the team yesterday. A way to send a direct message to Pete if you wish.

Money where my mouth is:

"Thank you. Thanks for everything. Thanks for the Superbowl. Thanks for the amazing run.

Godspeed. I wish you nothing but the best.

You Rock! I know your next chapter will be epic! Your presser just about had me in tears.

Ring of Honor for you. Looking forward to that ceremony!

Now go kick ass at what's next! Peace out."

That's what I put in about 4 seconds ago. And that's not a lie. How the **** you can watch that presser from yesterday and not feel something in your gut - well if ya don't - you're a freaking robot. That was awesome and so ******* sad at the same time.

No matter what issues you've had with Pete, and I've had a few this season - how can you not wish the dude just the best?!

cjamesg

Reaction score
Perhaps what I loved most about Coach Carroll was his player-first mentality. It really was all about the people in which he served; his attitude and his work echoed this to the fullest extent. While I doubt that he will ever read my message to him, I sent him a letter of appreciation none-the-less. God Speed Coach Carroll and on to the next chapter in your life!

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Every fan in here should take a few moments to send him a message. Pete lost me a few years ago but I really do appreciate what he has done for this team.