Should the Seahawks draft a WR with the #63 or #95 pick?

Basis4day

Reaction score
original poster":2y5ldgph said:
Largent80":2y5ldgph said:
One thing for sure, those guys are going to be awful antsy waiting for #63 to come up while many of their boards players get picked. I'm not sure they can do that, and really I wouldn't put trading a player (s) out of the equasion.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a player get traded either, actually. Three players spring to mind...Michael Bennett, Bruce Irvin and Lynch spring to mind. I'd be gutted to see any of them go, but wouldn't be shocked.

Trade Lynch after all the contract talk just to make him come back? Bennett is the only one with any trade value because he has multiple years left on a cheap deal. I don't see any trades for those players.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
original poster":1vv7zsuk said:
Largent80":1vv7zsuk said:
One thing for sure, those guys are going to be awful antsy waiting for #63 to come up while many of their boards players get picked. I'm not sure they can do that, and really I wouldn't put trading a player (s) out of the equasion.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a player get traded either, actually. Three players spring to mind...Michael Bennett, Bruce Irvin and Lynch spring to mind. I'd be gutted to see any of them go, but wouldn't be shocked.
What about Okung? That wouldn't surprise me any more than Unger. Schneider's shown he's fearless and utterly confident in his ability to find players in the draft, and wants to ditch the old broken-down ones.