Sideline Seats For Sale?

BoatsAndHose

Reaction score
Is this new? Not worth it to me as I love watching from my seats but I haven't seen this before. Interesting nonetheless.

Email from the Seahawks:

We are excited to offer Seahawks Charter Seat Holders a limited number of sideline field seats for this Sunday’s game versus the Jacksonville Jaguars. Be as close as possible to the action and enjoy the following:

Premium chair seats on the northeast sideline
Exclusive field access entrance
Gameday host offering all-inclusive stadium favorite food and non-alcoholic beverages
Complimentary on-site parking
You can purchase these exclusive seats today for $600 per person. Please call your Customer Account Representative.

We look forward to hosting you on the field!

TaterHawk

Reaction score
It looks new. I saw it Sunday. They rolled out a platform about..20X20 with rows of leather recliners (onto the sideline to the wall near a corner) about 10 seats, I saw two filled. A hostess was taking their orders and bringing food and drinks. The view looked part obstructed if the game was playing past the other 50 yard line. Novel idea, but I don’t think it will work. They are also roped off and clearly not to leave the seat. I saw a guy ask security permission to step out and onto the field to take a photo back at his friend. You are on the field, and if a fan of the SeaGals you are in heaven and you will sure look like a VIP…short 600 bucks

OP
OP
B

BoatsAndHose

Reaction score
I guess I may consider it for like the MNF game against the Saints but not the Jag Off Jags.