Sirius..seriously.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Sirius..seriously. I was wondering if Sirius had a program plan for the preseason games. A friend got the sirius sat system to Listen to the Boise State games and I tried to get the pregames on channel 88 and 85 like it says, but to no avail. One of them said not subscribed and the other day had a high school game on. Just curious if it is "Primo" channel thing. Thanks.
Den

Cartire

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":38k2iog9 said:
Sirius..seriously. I was wondering if Sirius had a program plan for the preseason games. A friend got the sirius sat system to Listen to the Boise State games and I tried to get the pregames on channel 88 and 85 like it says, but to no avail. One of them said not subscribed and the other day had a high school game on. Just curious if it is "Primo" channel thing. Thanks.
Den

I dont if they get every college game, but I have Sirius and every single NFL game (preseason included) is broadcast on sirius. And the majority of the time its 2 channels per game as they broadcast both teams announcers.

GhostHawk

Reaction score
I have Sirius too and I have listened to multiple Hawk games while traveling. I believe you can go to their web site and find the game schedule for all the teams.

Cartire

Reaction score
Also, since they play every game, they cover a wide range of channels, so be sure to check their schedule online like GhostHawk said.

OP
OP
Seahawkfan80

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
One channel said it was Espn. The other channel was as I said. We were in the mountains and no tv available. Gone Hunting as it were starting on Thurs. So only have radio available. ?? I do have my smartphone and can get some signal up there which allowed me to see the 2 channels (home/away) but got neither. Oh well. Maybe something was wrong with my location. I shall see if that changes. Thanks.
Den

Latest posts