Skip Bayless is a turd

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Scorpion05":3oesn1os said:
Today Skip Bayless had the nerve to say Dak is better than Russ lmao

Right and a ton of Hawk fans like the OP are up in arms giving him the attention he wants out of being a troll.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
He does what he gets paid to do. He is an entertainer, not an analyst. He is open and honest about the fact he is biased and plays favorites. And the first thing he does after being proven wrong is admit how wrong he was (see SB 48).

quadsas

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2tfss7t4 said:
He is no an entertainer, he's a talentless hack. Nobody likes the guy, especially the players.
Wow, Skip must've really hurt you with his words. Skip was a great journalist when he was still doing traditional journalism. And I don't knowa single talentless hack who has so many people listening and has been making bank for years now. Pathetic post

chris98251

Reaction score
quadsas":2zzl7lx3 said:
SoulfishHawk":2zzl7lx3 said:
He is no an entertainer, he's a talentless hack. Nobody likes the guy, especially the players.
Wow, Skip must've really hurt you with his words. Skip was a great journalist when he was still doing traditional journalism. And I don't knowa single talentless hack who has so many people listening and has been making bank for years now. Pathetic post

That would have had to been in the 70's because traditional journalism or if you will classic journalism where you had a story and substantiated facts and had collaboration has not been around since the Reagan got a law passed where opinion and facts could be used in the same story without the above two. Why you see everything spun these days.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
chris98251":ld6daj3s said:
quadsas":ld6daj3s said:
SoulfishHawk":ld6daj3s said:

That would have had to been in the 70's because traditional journalism or if you will classic journalism where you had a story and substantiated facts and had collaboration has not been around since the Reagan got a law passed where opinion and facts could be used in the same story without the above two. Why you see everything spun these days.

Reagan? Really? That is the basis of what is going on in journalism these days?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I just took a number 2 that had more character than Skip Bayless.

If he were a Hawks homer he’d annoy the crap out of me, like Softy and Hughie (blind UW homers) do on the radio.

Haven’t tuned into his shitty little show since the day after XLVIII.

Just Skip, Bayless is the best advice I can give.

chris98251

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":1psvrbq1 said:
chris98251":1psvrbq1 said:
quadsas":1psvrbq1 said:
SoulfishHawk":1psvrbq1 said:

He pushed the Journalism law thru, remember when you used to have editorials after every news cast stating the opinion of a story, you don't see them anymore because of his law and it carried over to written word as well. The are not differentiating fact and opinion, nor validating sources of stories.

You used to have whole sections of News Papers dedicated to Editorials also. Again the spin factor.

I do not think he was the biggest contributor to it, but someone that helped him get elected was. It changed everything as far as how media operates.

quadsas

Reaction score
chris98251":2wcmooxx said:
PlinytheCenter":2wcmooxx said:
chris98251":2wcmooxx said:
quadsas":2wcmooxx said:

He pushed the Journalism law thru, remember when you used to have editorials after every news cast stating the opinion of a story, you don't see them anymore because of his law and it carried over to written word as well. The are not differentiating fact and opinion, nor validating sources of stories.

You used to have whole sections of News Papers dedicated to Editorials also. Again the spin factor.

I do not think he was the biggest contributor to it, but someone that helped him get elected was. It changed everything as far as how media operates.

Skip did start writing in early 70s. People overlook that. He's been there, done that. He is just having fun making idiots mad. And making mad cash for it.