Snyder again declines to testify for Congress

Mizak

Reaction score

perhaps an FBI raid will change his mind? Also, not a good look to piss off the government.

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
I agree with you but if I were in his position, I would avoid it too. It's clear he's another slithery person not wanting to get caught.

They "invited" him but can they subpoena him to force the issue? There are also the cheating allegations of both fans and the NFL due to ticket sales etc. What a shyster.

sutz

Reaction score
I agree with you but if I were in his position, I would avoid it too. It's clear he's another slithery person not wanting to get caught.

They "invited" him but can they subpoena him to force the issue? There are also the cheating allegations of both fans and the NFL due to ticket sales etc. What a shyster.
Yes, they could conceivably subpoena him. Would they? I dunno, but they could definitely drag lower level employees in for their testimony.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Just another example of the laws and rules of our country aren't for the elites.

Maybe Snyder should send Del Rio, he's got a way with words.

JPatera76

Reaction score
i think the invite was more for them to setup how they want to or plan to legally approach this with Dan Snyder a "Hey lets invite him and play nice and see what he does, and if he declines we can then move on to hardball and subpoena him/force him in. Afterall if his hands are clean.. he would just accept the invitation! "

Latest posts