So I think I've finally made a decision....

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
OkieHawk":1gox4qpn said:
Hasselbeck":1gox4qpn said:
Terrible decision. Flynn = Multiple Super Bowls

We get it, you hate Wilson. [emoji1]

Someone told me once that Russell Wilson is the worst Seahawk QB of all-time and he verified it by seeing them all. Can anyone confirm?

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Captain":12vp4ifc said:
Does anyone else find hawk blogger extremely annoying or is it just me? he just comes off as full of himself sometimes and thinks he knows more than anyone else. Plus he always tries too hard to get his articles noticed by tweeting at all the players and trying to get them to read it.

This is pretty much the life of a blogger. It takes a ton of shameless self-advertisement to get yourself noticed amongst the logorrhea of the internet (our Rob Staton does it too, though perhaps a little less obtrusively). It's one reason I stopped blogging, that and the fact that I realized that I usually have no idea what I'm talking about.

As far HB's lovefest with Flynn, I suspect it was for similar reasons as John Morgan's defense of him: he was the safer pick. Flynn wasn't remarkable, wasn't flashy, wasn't a comforting long-term solution, but the profile was there. There had been other mildly successful QBs like him, most notably Matt Hasselbeck. It could be envisioned easily that he might work out. And when you're more concerned about being right and flaunting your own knowledge than anything else, you tend to shy away from the new and innovative, stick to familiar concepts like value, history, scheme, precedents, etc. and dismiss anything that seems to go hand-in-hand with the journeyman fans' sky-high optimism. You had to theorize a totally new offense in order to fit Wilson into Seattle's plans.

In fairness, Wilson had a meteoric rise to success that was tough to see coming.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
I'm not sure Wilson is ready to hold the ball for FG's ..yet.

Latest posts