So proud of Lock

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
If we find a future QB in the draft, and that guy needs learn with a clipboard for a season. Would you keep Lock or Geno to bridge that season?

Like I've said a bunch of times over the past season, I honestly don't think the gap of talent is large enough between Geno and Lock for it to matter all that much. So yeah, IF we draft a QB high and want to roll with one of these guys for a competition and/or the new QB holding the clipboard and learning for a season?

Then it's a no brainer, no way whatever you think the talent divide is between the two, it sure as hell isn't 25M wide.

That's like 3-4 free agents. Or a couple big ones.

Crizilla

Reaction score
His accuracy is shaky but he's got an arm and good pocket presence. Needs to get the ball out quicker too sometimes

toffee

Reaction score
Like I've said a bunch of times over the past season, I honestly don't think the gap of talent is large enough between Geno and Lock for it to matter all that much. So yeah, IF we draft a QB high and want to roll with one of these guys for a competition and/or the new QB holding the clipboard and learning for a season?

Then it's a no brainer, no way whatever you think the talent divide is between the two, it sure as hell isn't 25M wide.

That's like 3-4 free agents. Or a couple big ones.
I agree with ya.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
you can’t watch Drew’s post game comments on the field without tearing up a bit, what a moment for him, his family and his career.
92 yd game winning drive against the defending NFC champs who needed to win badly. well done
Job's owning me - I've been waiting to see the Lock interview just from the title all day!!!!