Sorry but I had to

morgulon1

Reaction score
[youtube]OLo_tgdwX9w[/youtube]
This game me chills and got me to thinking..

Where do you get players like that? You don't just go out and get Earl Thomas ,Dick Sherman, K Chancellor and
the heart and soul Marshawn Freaking Lynch. For us to make it back to the owl, show me the next generation of
players with the skill, style, swagger of that team. Who is it going to be? That team had an attitude of biblical proportion
that held the most prolific scoring offense in NFL history to a garbage time td in the last few minutes. I think this team was so good that the first championship looked easy .

BTW I still think #31 should've been MVP, he was everywhere and struck fear and made Denver rethink what they were trying to do.

Please keep in mind this is for quarantine discussion only. I'm as optimistic as anyone here.

Erebus

Reaction score
I don’t think we need to be quite that good to win another championship. There is a Super Bowl winner every year (well, except next year) and most aren’t as good as the 2013 Seahawks. I believe that was one of the best teams of all time. Two more impact players on this defense could get the job done. Of course, adding on more than that would increase our chance and lessen the impact of luck and injuries.

OP
OP
morgulon1

morgulon1

Reaction score
Erebus":900awvqz said:
I don’t think we need to be quite that good to win another championship. There is a Super Bowl winner every year (well, except next year) and most aren’t as good as the 2013 Seahawks. I believe that was one of the best teams of all time. Two more impact players on this defense could get the job done. Of course, adding on more than that would increase our chance and lessen the impact of luck and injuries.

Great point . I hadn't thought of it that way. I guess you don't have to have a all time top defense to win. With the offense
going the way it's going now, maybe all we need is middle of the pack defense? Overall rank 15 ? If the defense gets
to a point where they can pressure the qb and get more sacks maybe Seattles a top 10 defense again.

Like you said, the key is injuries.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
morgulon1":ln0lstg9 said:

Where do you get players like that? You don't just go out and get Earl Thomas ,Dick Sherman, K Chancellor and
the heart and soul Marshawn Freaking Lynch. For us to make it back to the owl, show me the next generation of
players with the skill, style, swagger of that team. Who is it going to be? That team had an attitude of biblical proportion
that held the most prolific scoring offense in NFL history to a garbage time td in the last few minutes. I think this team was so good that the first championship looked easy .

BTW I still think #31 should've been MVP, he was everywhere and struck fear and made Denver rethink what they were trying to do.

Please keep in mind this is for quarantine discussion only. I'm as optimistic as anyone here.
Don’t ever apologize for putting up XLVIII material. It’s my “happy place”. :0190l:
The funny part is how cocksure all of the idiot talking heads picking Denver were, and then how dead wrong they were.

OP
OP
morgulon1

morgulon1

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1vvnnlfu said:
morgulon1":1vvnnlfu said:

Where do you get players like that? You don't just go out and get Earl Thomas ,d*ck Sherman, K Chancellor and

Don’t ever apologize for putting up XLVIII material. It’s my “happy place”. :0190l:
The funny part is how coc*** all of the idiot talking heads picking Denver were, and then how dead wrong they were.

Amen brother. I think we make a serious run this season.

Latest posts