"Sound FX": Week-1: Doug Baldwin Mic'd up!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":2a6epss6 said:
hawksfansinceday1":2a6epss6 said:
Awesome. Thanks for linking HH.

Blind squirrel... nut...

:mrgreen:

I've been waiting to get a mic on Doug, and it finally happened.
Loved it, the guy is a true leader!

OP
OP
A

Anonymous

TatupuIsRRRR":3jylirs4 said:
Largent80":3jylirs4 said:
TatupuIsRRRR":3jylirs4 said:
This gots me so fired up I'm illegal in 46 state.

When Doug tell Russ he got to suck it up... his look after Stills goat drop, LOL... talking to Lock, and follow up to say I trust you with my life!!! Talking in huddle how look like $hit to start, have to finish... 31 from dolphin after game... RESPECT.

My wife got big lady part crush on ADB. If he not engage and want to I let him have turn!

Hows it going Pehawk?

Couple people say this, and I remember some pehawk post while I only lurking, but not a pehawk. Why do you think I am curious.

So we are.

Tell fan here country from you, and home language speak? Curious us.

Help us me understand origin you post style. Comedy? Minds inquiring to know.

Attention getter you!

TatupuIsRRRR

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":3dv38073 said:
TatupuIsRRRR":3dv38073 said:
Largent80":3dv38073 said:
TatupuIsRRRR":3dv38073 said:
This gots me so fired up I'm illegal in 46 state.

When Doug tell Russ he got to suck it up... his look after Stills goat drop, LOL... talking to Lock, and follow up to say I trust you with my life!!! Talking in huddle how look like $hit to start, have to finish... 31 from dolphin after game... RESPECT.

My wife got big lady part crush on ADB. If he not engage and want to I let him have turn!

Hows it going Pehawk?

Couple people say this, and I remember some pehawk post while I only lurking, but not a pehawk. Why do you think I am curious.

So we are.

Tell fan here country from you, and home language speak? Curious us.

Help us me understand origin you post style. Comedy? Minds inquiring to know.

Attention getter you!

Oh, that funny! Everyone so curious when I talk in bad English? I'm glad seahawk fans liking my post, I do try some comedy. I write what in my brain and infos I get, I don't make the post in comedy, only write it and sometime it no come out with the good grammars. I make my post in way that honor my brother, who sad times not here no more. He die in off-season before XLVIII. My name come from him to because he say it one time like 5-8 years back and make big laugh for me.

OP
OP
A

Anonymous

So like, I just re-watched this segment; again...

My new favorite part is when he lines up in the slot and goes,"Oooh, man to man!"

Like somebody just gave him a fresh Tollhouse cookie with crushed walnuts in it.

Laloosh

Reaction score
I watched this five times today... slow day at the office.

Latest posts