[Speculation]Hawks trading for Jared Goff?

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I'd burn lumen field down so that he would never have the chance to take the field as a member of this team.

xray

Reaction score
He knew how to beat the Hawks at times . He would love to come here and whip the Rams twice next season . Dream on homers . :D

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
I can't think of a bigger mismatch. He'd be awful on a Pete Carroll team that likes to keep things close and play for the 4th quarter. He's got a big arm but doesn't have good accuracy deep. When the pressure is on he folds like a lawn chair. Technically I guess he's better than Fitzpatrick, and Jameis -- but not much better at this point. He does have experience in the system -- but honestly... I'm not sure I want to spend draft picks on him. He's damaged goods at this point, even in a game manager roll on the Rams in 2019 and 2020 he looked awful.

It's also telling how the Rams decided to change to Stafford and win a super bowl. I guess as a placeholder, he's not TERRIBLE. If he comes at a low price, I guess it's okay -- but man is he a broken QB.

Fade

Reaction score
He's the perfect fit. And would be the face of this new era of Seahawks football.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

emurri

Reaction score
This is exactly the kind of move dumb and dumber would make.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Mizak":115s1yp7 said:
https://twitter.com/NFL_was_taken/status/1503821021618466816

He does have experience under Waldron, tho.

Oh hell no!

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Fade":2m5mrh9i said:
He's the perfect fit. And would be the face of this new era of Seahawks football.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....Kinda thought you wuz trien to be funee.....You were bein' funee....RITE???

flv

Reaction score
With an elite O-Line he can be a top 8 QB. With a terrible O-Line he can be an outside the top 40 QB. He's good in a dome, he's poor in cold, windy conditions.

Not a fit.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
How many draft picks will Detroit give us to take that ‘franchise QB’ off their hands?

How much of his inflated salary will they pick up?

This speculation makes me sure there are lots of fans of other teams on this site.

Simply, No thanks!

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
It is that kind of Out of the Box thinking that is going to get us a top 3 pick!

For 3 years in a row!

....What if we do an A11 football version with Goff and Kap on the same team?

Remember when the Sonics had 4 Centers? It got them Durant!
(Also got them sold...but let's ignore that)

I was not as excited to see this season without Wilson, but watching us scramble to both find a mediocre to terrible QB, and then justify that to the fans by spinning the perception we can win with whatever we end up shoving in there?

This is going to be Comedy Gold.
(Steelers already got Trubitsky so it has to be someone worse than that, Goff would fit the bill)

Latest posts