"Stacking the box" = The secret to beating us?

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
NE is weak defensively against TE's. I think Willson & Co. will have a HUGE night if they stack the box due to lack of respect for our receiving options. Wilson to Willson could be a common theme Sunday.

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
kearly":2a48g9zg said:
Hawkscanner":2a48g9zg said:
But if they do that (or should I say when), WHO is going to cover Luke Willson? As a TE who has WR speed, he can be a bit of a match-up problem and can burn a defense (we've seen that several times).

Got a hunch Luke Willson will break a hundy in this game. Willson against those slow LBs is the biggest mismatch in the entire game. I don't even think Luke Willson is all that great other than his physical talent, but he's my darkhorse candidate for MVP.

You and I are most certainly on the same page. That's exactly what I see as well. Willson going over 100 yards I believe is a real possibility. He's my dark horse MVP candidate as well (that is, if he can avoid Jerramy Stevens-itis and can focus on making those tough catches). I firmly believe he will.

Wartooth

Reaction score
Screen to the RB in the flats is NE Achilles heel...
I can see Marshawn scoring ONE of his touchdowns that way!

marko358

Reaction score
Anyone else feel we turn the tables on the eligible/ineligible nonsense and run a play or two on offense to confuse them?

bowzerbird

Reaction score
Not in denial when I say We Won. Our boys are the best FB team there is. We have created a new way of playing the game. Look at all the games we have won. Look at how we won them. 2016 is just around the corner and it's ours for the taking!!!