Star Lotulelei Might Be Out! (Rapoport reporting he is done)

morgulon1

Reaction score
kidhawk":2uiu9bhz said:
WUnderhill":2uiu9bhz said:
Well, on the bright side, we still have the better QB, OL, WRs, DL, TE, RB, and LBs. If our special teams can just not suck, then maybe we can still win.

Wha?????

:lol:

Damn, do the Seahawks know this?

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Captain Obvious":2t06lh1a said:
Is there an ignore feature here? Because you are welcome to use it.

Nevermind I found it. Goodbye.
Sheesh. I was about to give you props for finally getting around to saying something relevant and useful, then you go right back to smartass mode. A noob shows up with a smartass line, gets called out for it, pulls a 180 to kindly introduce himself and explain his fandom, then pulls another 180 by telling one of our respected posters what he's "welcome" to do? I think you misspelled "OBLIVIOUS" in your user name.

Chawks1

Reaction score
Back on topic....

Here's what missing Star could mean.....

Pro Football Focus: Lotulelei was rated as the sixth-best defensive player on the Panthers this year. His replacement, Colin Cole, was rated as the fourth-worst.

We are very familiar with Colin Cole and what he did with us in his 2 years here.....mix his extra playing time with Unger coming back and Lynch & Co. Should have decent success.

King Dog

Reaction score
Let's take this back off topic again. A Pats fan since the Grogan days with a Chargers avatar? Too funny.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
my take on the hate is that people are really pissed that seahawks have a good...no a very good...shot at repeating. it is an astonishingly difficult feat and yet here were are with the seahawks!

Lukeness Monster

Reaction score
Chawks1":1bn5xmr0 said:
Back on topic....

Here's what missing Star could mean.....

Pro Football Focus: Lotulelei was rated as the sixth-best defensive player on the Panthers this year. His replacement, Colin Cole, was rated as the fourth-worst.

We are very familiar with Colin Cole and what he did with us in his 2 years here.....mix his extra playing time with Unger coming back and Lynch & Co. Should have decent success.

I'm one of the Panther fans that don't think Star's absence will be much of a factor. Our rotation is very solid and Lynch won't get much going on the ground. If he runs between the tackles he's running right into our strength, even without Star. Cole is more than adequate as a replacement.

Latest posts