Steve Young Talks Russell Wilson

OP
OP
Landhawk1

Landhawk1

Reaction score
Well, that was quick. Said that Russell is playing at an elite level and mentioned that we may be better off without Graham right now. Russell really spreading the ball around and utilizing all his weapons.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
I'll bet it pained the hell out of him to say anything nice about a Seahawk. He spent several years in Kraepernick's jock. He wasn't as bad as Jaworski, but bad enough.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Landhawk1":4y2pe1mr said:
Well, that was quick. Said that Russell is playing at an elite level and mentioned that we may be better off without Graham right now. Russell really spreading the ball around and utilizing all his weapons.

What the hell does he know?, he should read some of the smart ass posts here on .NET, they'd educate him on all the mistakes & follies of 'Love Struck' RW.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":31t117vc said:
I'll bet it pained the hell out of him to say anything nice about a Seahawk. He spent several years in Kraepernick's jock. He wasn't as bad as Jaworski, but bad enough.
I'm surprised there was enough room with Trent Dillweed already occupying space in there.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3pamj5o0 said:

I beg to Dilfer.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Aros":3fi8j6d8 said:
hawksfansinceday1":3fi8j6d8 said:

I beg to Dilfer.

That's funny.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Hawk-A-Loogie":3g7foljh said:
Who's Steve Young?

Who's Steve Young?, WHO'S Steve Young ?!!!, he's Steve Old's half Brother, that's who.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
scutterhawk":2btxi1ug said:
Hawk-A-Loogie":2btxi1ug said:
Who's Steve Young?

Who's Steve Young?, WHO'S Steve Young ?!!!, he's Steve Old's half Brother, that's who.

..and Brigham's son. Ol' Briggy still does things the old way. Why have only one wife.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Aros":1aw27pjj said:
hawksfansinceday1":1aw27pjj said:

I beg to Dilfer.
This had me legitimately laughing out loud.

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
Steve Young has said plenty of nice things about our team - going back several years. Same with Jaworski. Not sure why folks are upset at him.

LargentFan

Reaction score
There was that one time he said that one thing about a Seahawks player that wasn't a glowing endorsement and now HE IS DEAD TO US!!!!

Cartire

Reaction score
ehhhh, all the talking heads say positive stuff when your winning and negative stuff when your losing. so yea, we've had plenty of positives over the years.

But its always cliches and Jaw's, "I WATCHED 164 HOURS OF FILM ON RUSSELL THIS WEEK AND LET ME TELL YOU, HE COULD BE THE BEST 5'11'', DUAL THREAT QB I'VE EVER SEEN."

scutterhawk

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":dv7mxur8 said:
scutterhawk":dv7mxur8 said:
Hawk-A-Loogie":dv7mxur8 said:
Who's Steve Young?

..and Brigham's son. Ol' Briggy still does things the old way. Why have only one wife.
I gotta pay closer attention, I always thought that his name was Friggum Young.
Oh, and that two wife thing?, it's bad enough having ta sleep with ONE eye open.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
austinslater25":3ahntsbn said:
Aros":3ahntsbn said:
hawksfansinceday1":3ahntsbn said:

I beg to Dilfer.
This had me legitimately laughing out loud.

Thank you! I thought I could get a laugh or two out of it and I did. :th2thumbs: