Stinky G to the Raiders

Fox0r

Reaction score
Does this hamper our chances of getting to choose between Carter and Anderson? Can anyone really see the Raiders trading up for Richardson now?

49ersNFCWsBest

Reaction score
I have wished for Jimmy G to .leave since 2019. He is not the guy.

His career 28.0 passer rating in the 4th Qrt of playoff games proves he is a choker.

The 49ers Defense and Run game was always the reason for the WINS.

Brock Purdy puts up 30 points a game on average to Jimmy G's 20 points.

A great day for any educated 49er fan who understands why Trey Lance was drafted so high.

The 49ers passed the ball 8 times in the 2019 NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME against the Packers because the 49ers didn't trust Jimmy to throw the ball. 😂

5thgen

Reaction score
Thanks for chiming in. I'll come back to you if I need a garbage opinion and pittpnthrs is busy.
How many playoff wins by Geno? Son, mark this thread and come back after a few yrs when the Geno Kool aid wears out.

Lagartixa

Reaction score
We need to work out a trade with the Raiders this year that would enable us to get their first round pick next year. They are going to suck. It would be like the Broncos situation all over again!

It is difficult for me, a Seahawks fan since 1976, to express how much I would love the Seahawks having early draft picks two years in a row, once from the Broncos, and then once from the Raiders.