Such a great memory...

NoGain

Reaction score
I grew up in Chicago as a Bears fan. I still fondly remember the Thanksgiving Day Massacre when the 1985 SB Bears team beat the Cowboys 44-0 to go to 11-0 on the season. It was one of the most definitive statement games I can remember. It snapped a six game losing streak to the Cowboys, was the first time Mike Ditka beat his mentor Tom Landry, and was the worst loss in Cowboys' history. To rub salt in the would, the Bears D brutally knocked Cowboys' starting QB Danny White out of the game, and he was carried off the field on a cart.

Ahh...such a warm and fuzzy memory...

morgulon1

Reaction score
People better be ready for Brock Purdy and Bosa to lick their chops
On our fitty. HAHAHA 😂🤣😂

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score

NoGain

Reaction score
OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Did you see the 'crisis' about this photo?

"Violently Disrespects" ! What a bunch of idiots - ! ;)

Oh I didnt know that guy was in the original photo....I just remember Sherman and giant hit by Kam on Davis. Lynch played well too...

Xxx

Reaction score

IndyHawk

Reaction score

12AngryHawks

Reaction score

Xxx

Reaction score
Lol. This guy wants so bad to convince himself that Denver won the trade.
Is this guy mad? I’ve never heard a journalist talk about another city like that. The funny thing is he is talking about how the broncos need another reason to hate Seattle, why is their original reason, they’re mad that we traded them Russell? Lol smh

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
Is this guy mad? I’ve never heard a journalist talk about another city like that. The funny thing is he is talking about how the broncos need another reason to hate Seattle, why is their original reason, they’re mad that we traded them Russell? Lol smh
I went & looked at the author of this article, and sure enough, it was the same man who wrote this,

Here's another article where he gloats about Nathaniel Hackett's offensive woes, the same coach that beat the Broncos earlier this season,

Xxx

Reaction score
I went & looked at the author of this article, and sure enough, it was the same man who wrote this,

Here's another article where he gloats about Nathaniel Hackett's offensive woes, the same coach that beat the Broncos earlier this season,

Well, I guess when there’s nothing good to write about you’re own team then you focus on the people you hate… he’s very unprofessional. Is he a legitimate journalist?

I would love to read an article that picks apart all the broncos problems