Super Bowl 50 - Who Do You Got?

Largent80

Reaction score
We all know how much a good defense means in these games, and if that holds water then the Donkey's win.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
drdiags":107lvbh0 said:
hawksfansinceday1":107lvbh0 said:
How about Rams v. Titans where Titan guy was tackled at the one to end it? Or Pats beating Panthers on last second FG?

Mostly an AFL guy here though I did like the Packers. Assume you didn't as a Chicago guy?

I respected the Packers though didn't like them, plus when I started watching the NFL in earnest, the Bears had just drafted Sayers and Butkus but for the most they were not very good. I did pull for the Cowboys in the Ice Bowl. They were always the bridesmaids back then. The Packers had some good defensive players. Herb Adderley and Woods at corner. I also like Johnny Robinson of the Chiefs back in the day, along with Lanier, Culp, Otis Taylor and others from the Chiefs.

I always tend to pull for the underdog.

Looking at the results, there were a couple that were tight. The Cardinals/Steelers had good theater. The Packers vs Steelers was another back and forth. Packers vs Denver. I still cannot decide.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/superbowl/history/winners
Gale Sayers was unteal. I was watching the day he scored six TDs vs. the Niners.
I was a big Buck Buchanon fan as far as those Chiefs teamswent.