Super Bowl logo

Hass2Carlson

Reaction score
I used to buy hats and t shirts for Super Bowls that didn't include Seattle. Recently there is no logo or design, just the same trophy and Roman numerals. There is no originality or thought behind the artwork. Sales have to be down. It's really frustrating.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
You wanna talk about weak design. Did you see the conference championship logo this year. Not like I was planning to buy any of it, but WEAK. Like something I could have made using the "wordart" too Microsoft Word or Power Point.

I mean you figured Nike with all the graphic designers they have could have come up with something just marginally better than that.

Example Below: It's an Itallic Bold Font that has been placed at like a 30 degree angle with the team's colors. Lazy.

Aspxi2fproductImages2f 20160002fff 2016060 xl

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
Yeah, I too miss original logos for each Super Bowl. They were awesome pretty much every year. Unfortunately some "branding expert" got in the ear of the NFL and convinced them they needed a streamlined logo for the biggest event in sports......what a load of garbage.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
ZagHawk":3t2p7s6j said:
You wanna talk about weak design. Did you see the conference championship logo this year. Not like I was planning to buy any of it, but WEAK. Like something I could have made using the "wordart" too Microsoft Word or Power Point.

I mean you figured Nike with all the graphic designers they have could have come up with something just marginally better than that.

Example Below: It's an Itallic Bold Font that has been placed at like a 30 degree angle with the team's colors. Lazy.

Aspxi2fproductImages2f 20160002fff 2016060 xl

I think I could do this one in about half an hour....LOL

ZAG you are at 999 posts...

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Hey, at least they're not as bad as World Cup soccer logos.

Lolcaption the secret behind the world cup logo

london-2012-logo-lisa-bart-simpson.png

68773d60-f313-11e3-a393-83bcb7c62647_StewartFacepalm.jpg

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I used to LOVE the different logos the Super Bowl would have, the Final Four, etc.

Now it's all generic. I agree.. it's a let down.. but oh well.

Ruminator

Reaction score
I do a lot of graphics and was extremely disappointed with that NFCC t-shirt design. Even the black-and-white "got milk?" t-shirts were better.

Latest posts