T-Jack?

shawnsim

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":2wc6zyyh said:
Siouxhawk":2wc6zyyh said:
When you're set to make a Super Bowl run, wouldn't you want the best insurance policy out there? And that's exactly what Tarvaris is - a buoy to keep the Hawks afloat if Russell sustained an injury (God forbid) and had to miss some time.
Tarvaris is the best backup in the league and I think he wants to stay in Seattle. As a veteran, he knows his role and makes those contributions in the film room and the practice field that we don't always see on game day.

Rumor is he wants to be a back-up for Teddy Bridgewater.

Tarvaris Jackson: I think I could help Bridgewater as his backup
by Igor Mello | CBSSports.com

With Matt Cassel now in Buffalo and Christian Ponder set to become a free agent Tuesday, former Seahawks backup quarterback Tarvaris Jackson said he would love to be Teddy Bridgewater's backup in Minnesota.

"I think I could really help [Bridgewater]," Jackson told Chris Tomasson of the St. Paul Pioneer Press. "I think I could help put things in perspective for him with football and outside of football … I feel I can help him just making the game a little easier and kind of learning from my mistakes and stuff."

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/players/pl ... is-jackson

Do you know what actual question was asked of him? Just curious because his quotes seem like they could be taken a couple different ways.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":30r2iev1 said:
Siouxhawk":30r2iev1 said:
When you're set to make a Super Bowl run, wouldn't you want the best insurance policy out there? And that's exactly what Tarvaris is - a buoy to keep the Hawks afloat if Russell sustained an injury (God forbid) and had to miss some time.
Tarvaris is the best backup in the league and I think he wants to stay in Seattle. As a veteran, he knows his role and makes those contributions in the film room and the practice field that we don't always see on game day.

Rumor is he wants to be a back-up for Teddy Bridgewater.

Tarvaris Jackson: I think I could help Bridgewater as his backup
by Igor Mello | CBSSports.com

With Matt Cassel now in Buffalo and Christian Ponder set to become a free agent Tuesday, former Seahawks backup quarterback Tarvaris Jackson said he would love to be Teddy Bridgewater's backup in Minnesota.

"I think I could really help [Bridgewater]," Jackson told Chris Tomasson of the St. Paul Pioneer Press. "I think I could help put things in perspective for him with football and outside of football … I feel I can help him just making the game a little easier and kind of learning from my mistakes and stuff."

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/players/pl ... is-jackson
I think as a free agent, he's just expanding his options and looking for the best deal possible for him and his family. But he is a good fit in the Seahawks' locker room and I think a competitive offer would keep him there.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I swear Tjack gets so much unwarranted hate here... then again, a lot of non-superstars get that treatment in Seattle

Largent80

Reaction score
TJ is an important sign especially if Daniels becomes PR/KR and WR.

Besides man....TJ! TJ! TJ!

sc85sis

Reaction score
T-Jack went 7-8 as a starter for us in 2011 while playing with a torn pec--an injury that usually puts a guy on IR. No he's not a great starter, but as a backup he's exactly what we want. He knows the offense. He's respected in the locker room. He can lead the team if needed.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
sc85sis":hcy4a5wq said:
T-Jack went 7-8 as a starter for us in 2011 while playing with a torn pec--an injury that usually puts a guy on IR. No he's not a great starter, but as a backup he's exactly what we want. He knows the offense. He's respected in the locker room. He can lead the team if needed.
^^ This.

Threedee

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":1p9pnr9d said:
Jackson sucks
He's a lousy starter, but it's like having Sanchez. How many teams could have beat Seattle or Philly last season if you take out both starters?