T2 to the IR

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Wenhawk":1mulxiyq said:
Young team still gelling. Our best football is ahead. If we beat SF on MNF all the haters will be quite for at least a few weeks.
That’s a huge “If” Wen, man...HUGE.

kf3339

Reaction score
I want Diggs to step in, take the spot and leave no doubt he is the starting FS going forward for this team. He can't be any worse than T2, and most likely a whole lot better.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
jammerhawk":34osu59o said:
Holy crap!

Now P n’ J are putting players on IR deceitfully.

So much garbage is is being posted and spun around here. The hate for Pete is so strong that now JS is complicit?

C’mon fellows let’s get real and keep our eyes on the ball. The team this season has been flawed without a doubt. There have been moments of ‘Holy Crap this team sucks’, to ‘why did they do that?’, to the team has real potential. The season lasts 16 games and it’s success depends upon Ws and also. In that regard the team is in it for the post season. So far anyways. Don’t the games get played for the post season?

I’m not sure why there is so much negativity around here? Only the Patriots who are blessed with a divisional W every season b/c of their divisional patsies who give them 6 assured Ws per season have enjoyed more success the the Hawks under this management.

We all need to to more patient. Games are played to be won, and not by 43-8, as all that is unimportant as long as the Ws are there.

BTW has nobody noticed the team is not happy with the performance of their S group. The additions in the draft of Blair and Amadi and the addition of Diggs signal the team wants to improve the back end which has been a weakness w/o Chancellor and Thomas.

We need to accept 43-8 is unusual and not a focus of this front office, but winning is.
Holy over reaction Batman!
With all due respect man, RELAX...

I was asking that question without reading what I linked. There is no grand conspiracy.

Also just because someone doesn’t think Pete and John fart out rainbows and cuddly puppy dogs doesn’t make them a “hater”. It’s called being realistic. I don’t “hate” either one of them because without them there isn’t a Lombardi in the trophy case.

That Doesn’t mean they are perfect either. IMHO the league is on to Pete and his philosophy(s) and when Seattle plays the better teams it’s exposed. The league has adjusted to Pete, he needs to adjust to that.

Vesuve

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":tbrs0wxs said:
https://www.espn.com/nfl/team/_/name/sea/seattle-seahawks

Wonder if it’s a real injury or a fake one?

I’m just glad I don’t have to watch his mistimed leaps and other horrible coverage techniques anymore this year.

Good for us. Sorry, but it's true.

sutz

Reaction score
Wenhawk":38suw82u said:
Young team still gelling. Our best football is ahead. If we beat SF on MNF all the haters will be quite for at least a few hours.

FIFY :twisted:

(oh, and it's "quiet" not "quite" :twisted: )

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
I'll say this one time as far as the whole dislike or unhappiness with Pete goes. It's not about Xs and Os it's about Jimmys and Joes as the old saying goes. I don't think the game passes by people who are good football coaches. If you want to be critical of Pete and John's drafting that's legitimate because they whiffed on more than they should have at the top of the draft anyway in my opinion. But to say someone can't coach all of a sudden because they're older is just silly.
His clock management and challenges are a legit beef as well but come on man the guy didn't forget how to coach football.

iigakusei

Reaction score
Just to clarify what I was saying - I meant they might be docked a draft pick for not listing him on the injury report properly. In Pete's press conference he said the shoulder was something he has been dealing with all year but they never listed him on the injury report with a shoulder injury. Didnt the Seahawks get penalized for something like this with Richard Sherman a few years back? I cant remember the exact parameters. I wasnt trying to suggest that PC and JS are being shady, I was simply saying that sometimes Pete's honesty with the media can get him in trouble.

sutz

Reaction score
iigakusei":3aj624be said:
Just to clarify what I was saying - I meant they might be docked a draft pick for not listing him on the injury report properly. In Pete's press conference he said the shoulder was something he has been dealing with all year but they never listed him on the injury report with a shoulder injury. Didnt the Seahawks get penalized for something like this with Richard Sherman a few years back? I cant remember the exact parameters. I wasnt trying to suggest that PC and JS are being shady, I was simply saying that sometimes Pete's honesty with the media can get him in trouble.
They have changed the reporting since then. Now, if they practice during the week, there is no need to list his injury.

So, if TT always practiced and wasn't listed as limited in practice, everything should be fine. If he had missed practice, or had been limited and not listed on the report, there would be an issue.

chris98251

Reaction score
sutz":2yagxyc2 said:
iigakusei":2yagxyc2 said:
They have changed the reporting since then. Now, if they practice during the week, there is no need to list his injury.

So, if TT always practiced and wasn't listed as limited in practice, everything should be fine. If he had missed practice, or had been limited and not listed on the report, there would be an issue.

This the core of it, he practiced therefore was not considered limited or injured, doesn't matter that the wheelchair was making ruts on the practice field if he was out there :)

King Dog

Reaction score
I do not wish for injury, but man I'm really excited to see what we have in Blair, possibly Ugo and of course Diggs when he's able.

Osprey

Reaction score

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Nicely ironic.
I'll predict now that very quietly the fines will be rescinded or at least significantly reduced. Hope I'm wrong. Dan Rooney has passed away so he's obviously not running the league anymore. Maybe Art III doesn't have the same cache'?