Take a Laxative

homerun1970

Reaction score
Largent I agree line play has been huge on both ends. I think our D line is getting there after being held lots of the time. The bad part is once they do making the tackle seems to be the issue. Offensive line wise its BAD unforced errors pushing the team into passing situations even earlier than third down. The strength of this line is the run game it looks like hell in pass protection.

The team has a shot at the playoffs but it is time to turn it on now. We need some of those balls we are letting fall harmlessly to the turf in the secondary. I think that will happen in spades once we get a few. Get the offensive line to stop putting us into first and fifteen, go back to feeding the beast. The secondary should get Maxwell back this week provide some stability and depth. Then lets go back to pressing WR's at the line seems DB's have played off with free releases more than usual.

The schedule is divisionally back loaded. If we take care of some of these issues its not to late to not only get to the playoffs, but to make a hell of a lot of noise once there. Dallas isn't the unstoppable beast they think. There isn't to my eye a real dominate NFC team. Why not us? Let's get on a roll and let Manning look across the line come Feb and go oh hell here we go again.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
annarborhawk
NET Bench Warmer

You meant to say "a year" since I posted.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
ImTheScientist":245ym0ur said:
annarborhawk
NET Bench Warmer

You meant to say "a year" since I posted.

Nm. Irrelevant. Carry on.