Tariq Woolen Roasts Russell Wilson

Smellyman

Reaction score
I've been calling him a fat slow potato for a couple of years. Even if he slims down he won't be near as fast or quick as he was. A lot of wear and tear on the old body.

Quick RW was the best playmaker I have ever seen. His elite quickness and escapability is what made him special.

He ran a 4.55 at the combine in elite shape. 11 years later what could he run? Watching him put his head down and give it is all to run fast is painful to watch. Especially when a DT catches up to him.

toffee

Reaction score
Last edited:

toffee

Reaction score
Wilson always claimed that he employed a full time nutritionist, full time trainer, and he works out relentlessly. He needed to fire those people if this is the result:

fw_vnzpwyaez9m8-png.57732

toffee

Reaction score
I've been calling him a fat slow potato for a couple of years. Even if he slims down he won't be near as fast or quick as he was. A lot of wear and tear on the old body.

Quick RW was the best playmaker I have ever seen. His elite quickness and escapability is what made him special.

He ran a 4.55 at the combine in elite shape. 11 years later what could he run? Watching him put his head down and give it is all to run fast is painful to watch. Especially when a DT catches up to him.
Think he is a 4.8 sec man now or 5 sec ?

Smellyman

Reaction score
Wilson always claimed that he employed a full time nutritionist, full time trainer, and he works out relentlessly. He needed to fire those people if this is the result:

fw_vnzpwyaez9m8-png.57732
Wilson would run 5+ easily if these two raced.
Rw

WarHawks

Reaction score
Looks like married life is treating Russ well. Father time, doing his thing...

WarHawks

Reaction score
It's sad to see, really. It was obvious he was getting fat and slow, but it's surprising he hasn't at least trimmed down a bit.