Tebow to Niners?

RichNhansom

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":314vd8e5 said:
Tempest_Crow":314vd8e5 said:
Sgt. Largent":314vd8e5 said:
They already have one QB that can't throw, why not two!

Ahh man that's not fair.....true...but not fair. Lol.
True but he still must master the Super Bowl losing int before he can reach the expert level in inability to throw.

Thanks for providing and yet another example. Not even in the smack shack trolling. This comment would get a Seahawk fan banned on the webzone.

But in here it really is just comedy gold. It amazes me how you and livinginhwktwon don't see that your jabs just come across as snippets from the jilted girlfriend. You know the one you don't care about any more.

It must kill you knowing we told you everything that is now coming to fruition. Well you might wanna find a way to get it off your mind because the future doesn't look to bright for your team or for your desire for the Seahawks to falter.

It really has gotten to the point were I really feel a little sorry for you guys. Sorry Brotato but the truth hurts sometimes.[/quote]

Impressive peripheral vision you have where you somehow managed to notice and comment on the posts I responded to. I am astonished how you were able to see that my response was identical in theme as the ones I responded to. I truly am amazed that you would notice both my post and those.

It is refreshing to see that you have no bias that could possibly cause you to miss that the posts I responded to were of identical nature to my response.[/quote]

Pretty amazing how you missed the point. In here when we slam Kaep you can respond with a slam of Wilson. Please show me a reference on the webzone where a Seahawks fan does something similar and is still an active poster. You can't. On the webzone you have guys committed to labeling Wilson a game manager who is 2-9 when opponents score 24 points and doing so in a massively insulting fasion even to the point other 9er fans are asking why they hate Wilson but you will notice no Seahawk fan tries to respond in kind like you just did. They don't because they know they would be banned and you know it too.

Being the team that came out on the good side of the rivalry melt down we have the luxury of just laughing and feeling a little sorry for you. We don't need to get our panties in a bunch because there is not enough care to do so anymore. Thanks for playing along.

Latest posts