Terrell Owens and the fountain of youth

Turtle

Reaction score
Pretty impressive at age 49 this guy is even having conversations with teams regarding a comeback.

May have actually happened had he not asked for too much cash.

"He most recently ran a 4.5 40-yard dash, which was his warm-up. He's a legend. We want to make history and see him break these records. If anybody can do it, it's him. His three Ds are desire, dedication and discipline. He embodies that every day, even running hills at 3 a.m. on Christmas morning."

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...portedly-unable-to-agree-on-contract-details/

GemCity

Reaction score
That’s crazy. Not too long ago, I read about him running a 4.38…at the ripe old age of 48.

Aircrew

Reaction score
Agreed. And, correct me if I'm wrong, but a Hall of Famer has never played in an NFL game if memory serves.

Slick

Reaction score
Hmmmm.....might be interesting to see if he can trot out there and take a big, jarring hit at 49. No doubt he can run and catch yet I do recall his last pre-season with the Seahawks he had a couple drops though.

I also recall being super-stoked that we had the Matt Flynn -> Terrell Owens pairing and immediately thought super bowl for decades.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I'd love to see him come back and catch a few TD passes, maybe drop a deuce on the Cowboys star at midfield, then just retire again. The reactions of people would be priceless.

Weadoption

Reaction score
i’ve always wondered if he was on peds, he was superhuman at times, and we all know what was going on in the Bay Area then with the Giants and the most literally superhuman baseball hitter of all time.