Thanks for the memories Kearse

Tusc2000

Reaction score
That TD catch against the Packers in the playoffs is still one of my best Seahawk memories. Will always think fondly of Kearse, good player, worked hard, maybe not the best at his position but deserved many, many cheers. I know it's a disappointment to have to go to the Jets but at least he'll start and get some recognition.

hawksincebirth

Reaction score
I love the pick up of Richardson ... I hope kasen and p. Richardson can stay healthy or this will really hurt.
Thanks kearse for the the great memories and how well you represented the local area. Such a great person off the field!

KiwiHawk

Reaction score
Kearse did everything he was asked to do without complaint. I have a ton of respect for Doug Baldwin, and Baldwin has a ton of respect for Kearse. That's all anyone needs to know about Kearse's character. He will be missed.

ivotuk

Reaction score
God Bless, and Godspeed young man! Thank you for all you have done for the Seahawks!

Some of those catches he made, the juggling one vs the Patriots SB that almost got us the win. All of that run blocking without complaining, AND, that EPIC SuperB Owl catch and run for a TD was amazing! Bounced off of TWO Broncos and scored!

:2thumbs:

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Jermaine, thanks for all the great memories and clutch catches. Your late TDs against the 49ers and Packers as well as the tip catch against the Patriots will not be forgotten by me.

Austin Hawk

Reaction score
12thbrah":x2egl0be said:
Can't forget about that foot catch in that one game that will not be mentioned. If we would have won he would have been immortalized on that one play.

THIS. Had we won that game, that catch would be right up there with the Immaculate Reception and the Tyree catch in the annals of the NFL.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Will never forget this defining moment in Seahawk history:
[youtube]5t3raOHJOO8[/youtube]

Thank you Jermaine for your tremendous clutch play. From Lakes to UW to Seahawk lore, you have left a lasting legacy. All the best down the road. And I echo what someone said earlier-he earned the chance to be traded instead of unceremoniously released.

chris98251

Reaction score
Thanks Jermaine for all you have done here in Seattle as Husky and Seahawk, many of us remember the dirty work you did to help make others look great as well as your Highlights.

irocdave

Reaction score
JK had some of the most memorable catches in Seahawks history, and it sucks to see him go. I'll leave the negative out, and just say Thank You JK for bringing a NFL Championship to the city of Seattle, you were a critical part of that team as well as the one that should have brought the Lombardi home the following year. If we ever meet in a bar, I am buying.

Go make a difference in NY!

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Some of our very favorite moments in Seahawks history were because of Kearse. Even with the occasional frustrations, he was one to watch, and he came though big for us many times. The trade leaving us with Richardson as a parting gift is really icing on a very nice cake.

Fair winds and following seas, Jerome!

[youtube]CryMTQZTSmo[/youtube]

Atradees

Reaction score
The Superb Owl catch that ping pinged off of some Broncos will forever be a classic. He should have a great year for the Jets If they can pass some...beSt of health.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
21231127_10155011333701476_3633669575572702509_n.jpg

peppersjap

Reaction score
Thanks for all you have done while a Seahawk and the classy way you went out Jermaine Kearse!!!

TheHawkDoc

Reaction score
Without Jermaine Kearse we don't win Super Bowl 48. Of course he made the game winning catch in the NFC Championship game but Game 1 at Carolina he also made a great game winning catch. If we lose that game we finish 12-4, lose division to SF based on tiebreaker and are a wild card. Who knows what the playoffs would have looked like then. And noone here will ever forget the play that sent us back to the Super Bowl the next year. Good luck Jermaine and thank you for everything you did here.

Seymour

Reaction score
I was pretty tough on Kearse last year, but really am sad to see him go. Wish he hadn't fallen off the cliff so to speak.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/JKearse_15/status/903813692449464320[/tweet]

Latest posts