That ear pop we just had

chris98251

Reaction score
John63 bolting by at the speed of sound to get on a plane to Denver and get his Wilson Jersey and set up on field Mics for hearing what's going on during practice and games on the sidelines.

Sorry but just about everyone you labeled hater was correct about Wilson wanting to leave and him being sent off, some of us even called the destination correctly.

Pete is in full desperation mode at this time with the trade, it was a good move long term, we get something before he is gone for nothing, Bobby may be next, but may resign for a friendly package.

Lock is not our guy, he was a clear the air trade in Denver, we will need to resign Smith and then look at the FA market and who is our place holder.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Anything that gets Pete out of here.

Not sure I like the cost but if the result is sh-canning Pete it might be worth it.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
chris98251":3b9ber5h said:
Pete is in full desperation mode at this time with the trade, it was a good move long term, we get something before he is gone for nothing, Bobby may be next, but may resign for a friendly package.

Lock is not our guy, he was a clear the air trade in Denver, we will need to resign Smith and then look at the FA market and who is our place holder.

It will be interesting to see whom ever is the next QB1 handles the leadership. It appeared to me as if Russ pretty much ran the off season workouts and the mentored the younger players. Who will fill that roll?

John63

Reaction score
chris98251":dh2lua68 said:
John63 bolting by at the speed of sound to get on a plane to Denver and get his Wilson Jersey and set up on field Mics for hearing what's going on during practice and games on the sidelines.

Sorry but just about everyone you labeled hater was correct about Wilson wanting to leave and him being sent off, some of us even called the destination correctly.

and everything you said is BS Wilson has not even approved the Tarde this was not a Wilson thing it was a PC thing period. As to the rest of your post who cares. Okey, he is traded and we are the laughing stock of the league while Wilson goes to a team with

A better oline
Better RB
more Fa money
9 more picks
a better defense
3 good WR

I have said and will continue to say I am a Seahawks fan first. I will root for Wilson except when he plays us. That said did it occur to you the reason I was so up on Wilson was because I saw him as our best chance to stay relevant? I am guessing not. But that's okay.

Great as you called him being traded and where he went. Good for you. Means nothing at all. You are haters because youu allowed your hatred for 1 player to overrule the desire for the team to win. With Wilson when healthy we were winners. Now we are irrelevant. Great job guys.

FYI the trade is pending Wilson's approval which means it was not him who initiated it. this was all PC. PC will do to us what he did to USC adn leave us in 2 years as a laughing stock.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
chris98251":3d3m1m4f said:

Some say that a faint "ahh" could be heard all the way on the east coast in the hours after the explosion.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
John63":3ascquk6 said:
chris98251":3ascquk6 said:

and everything you said is BS Wilson has not even approved the Tarde this was not a Wilson thing it was a PC thing period. As to the rest of your post who cares. Okey, he is traded and we are the laughing stock of the league while Wilson goes to a team with

A better oline
Better RB
more Fa money
9 more picks
a better defense
3 good WR

I have said and will continue to say I am a Seahawks fan first. I will root for Wilson except when he plays us. That said did it occur to you the reason I was so up on Wilson was because I saw him as our best chance to stay relevant? I am guessing not. But that's okay.

Great as you called him being traded and where he went. Good for you. Means nothing at all. You are haters because youu allowed your hatred for 1 player to overrule the desire for the team to win. With Wilson when healthy we were winners. Now we are irrelevant. Great job guys.

FYI the trade is pending Wilson's approval which means it was not him who initiated it. this was all PC. PC will do to us what he did to USC adn leave us in 2 years as a laughing stock.

ahh sorry the FACTS say you took this L hard today

For multiple years, you've been aggressively antagonizing anyone who mentioned the likelihood of what transpired today.

Don't back out now. You were wrong.

John63

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":416qep95 said:
John63":416qep95 said:
chris98251":416qep95 said:

A better oline
Better RB
more Fa money
9 more picks
a better defense
3 good WR

LOL you are so funny when you try to be smart. It's not your strong suit. Stay with the kindergarten stuff. I laid out the facts I know it's tough on you since I used big words with more than 3 letters. But try anyway. As to the big L what you fail to realize is the Hawks got the big L, all of us fans got the big L. because we are now a laughing stock and irrelevant. Great job.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
John63":1sjxg19e said:
Maelstrom787":1sjxg19e said:
John63":1sjxg19e said:
chris98251":1sjxg19e said:

A better oline
Better RB
more Fa money
9 more picks
a better defense
3 good WR

LOL you are so funny when you try to be smart. It's not your strong suit. Stay with the kindergarten stuff. I laid out the facts I know it's tough on you since I used big words with more than 3 letters. But try anyway. As to the big L what you fail to realize is the Hawks got the big L, all of us fans got the big L. because we are now a laughing stock and irrelevant. Great job.

ahh whatever you say

John63

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":36tkc2n0 said:
John63":36tkc2n0 said:
Maelstrom787":36tkc2n0 said:
John63":36tkc2n0 said:

A better oline
Better RB
more Fa money
9 more picks
a better defense
3 good WR

ahh whatever you say

the smartest thing you have said in well ever.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Denver boards are about to get inundated with stats and Wilson's resume.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
chris98251":290wo4zp said:

Lock or Smith at the helm. :pukeface:

Tavaris me once shame on me.....