That Is One Costly 6-3.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Seafan":1j2phsnf said:
Brutal loss of Sherman but if I had to choose I'd rather have Earl. Shead and Lane are serviceable.

Is Griffin/Lane(coleman) really that much worse than Sherman/X CB last year

AOPWarrior

Reaction score
They could use coleman and griffin as both left and right cb, and lane at nickel.

peppersjap

Reaction score
Hopefully Shead and Earl will be back soon. This Defense has had so many injuries but someone keeps stepping up like Dion Jordan bull rushing a guy for a sack tonight. The addition of McDougall has turned out to be huge!! Somehow they are putting a more than serviceable defense on the field. Hopefully now they will decide they have to be an offensive team and go to the up tempo passing game. I think the key is the Duane Brown injury. He has looked very good and he seemed to be walking pretty well. They never did say he was out, just left it at questionable. There have been so many injuries this year for lots of teams.

mrblitz

Reaction score
irocdave":2l5lrdvr said:
...This Thursday night BS needs to stop unless both teams are coming off a bye. ...

yep, the league should schedule things so that each thursday night game is 2 teams coming off of a bye. just have them take their byes, 2 at a time, and play that thursday night game when they come back.

Beren

Reaction score
All the while, the Rams are virtually injury-free and face a DeShaun Watson-less Texans.

Of course.