That little win streak really warped peoples mind about this team.

BamKam

Reaction score
They are way better than I thought they would be and think they have a punchers chance against anyone on any given day… but they are still overall a pretty average young squad with some seriously flaws. Next season is when the real team begins with another good draft and solid FA signings.

I still have enjoyed this season 1000x more than the past few years and will continue to do so. People (looking at you “12s”) need to reel it back a bit though.

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
The Legend of Boom said:

"We were all duped.

This loss was bad.

A real bad look for Seattle."

Would you rather be Denver with a TD being the rarity of a unicorn sighting?

There were mistakes but we're respectable enough that teams are preparing for us. As Geno said in the after game presser, "We've gone from the hunters to the hunted."

Plus, we were the highest scoring game today. Compared to other games, ours was probably the most exciting. We're not looking bad imo.

Last edited:

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
I was not duped. I knew they could lose this game, like almost every other game because that’s what this type of team is. They are a roller coaster ride. They could lose to the Jaguars but they could also beat the Chiefs.
I doubt this team right now can beat the Panthers. Much less beat the Chiefs.

OP
OP
B

BamKam

Reaction score
I doubt this team right now can beat the Panthers. Much less beat the Chiefs.
You must not know how the NFL works. Love how with some people one week the sky is falling and we win another game then the week after we are going to the Super Bowl.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Every team gives up a stinker now and again. This team is playing above its pay grade. Just after a bye week is not the way you wanna start out. Next 3 games are gonna tell us where this team goes.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
I am very happy with the future of this team.
They made the necessary tough decisions this past off-season go grow for the future.
6-5 is definitely a lot stronger than I thought they'd be for sure. I'm very proud of them.

However, that being said, they need to move on from Clint Hurtt. He is not a good D coordinator. He appears lost on the sideline and I firmly believe he is in over his head.

Give the job to Desai

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
I am very happy with the future of this team.
They made the necessary tough decisions this past off-season go grow for the future.
6-5 is definitely a lot stronger than I thought they'd be for sure. I'm very proud of them.

However, that being said, they need to move on from Clint Hurtt. He is not a good D coordinator. He appears lost on the sideline and I firmly believe he is in over his head.

Give the job to Desai
A lot of the issues that people have with Clint Hurtt are the same issues that people had with Richards and Ken Norton Jr.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
A lot of the issues that people have with Clint Hurtt are the same issues that people had with Richards and Ken Norton Jr.
Exactly. They keep promoting from within.

I want a strong outside voice to challenge Pete with his defensive philosophy. I believe that would benefit the team, and Carroll should be open to listening to other ways to play D. I'm glad Carroll was open to switching to a 3-4. I'm not going to get into the positives of a 3-4 vs 4-3, I'm not that smart. But a new defensive voice and a shift in overall defensive philosophy would be helpful to coach Carroll and the team as a whole IMO

nsport

Reaction score
This game was a lesson in sports psychology that most people don't consider.
Usually when a team gets off to a ridiculous fast start like we did, the team's intensity is a hair less, which allows inferior teams to recover. Good teams can bounce back, we are not quite a good team yet, but we should have won - execution failed us in the end.

Case and point: PHI jumped to a 13-0 start (game in progress as of this post), softened up (with zero intention of doing so) and suddenly it was 14-13 GB. But PHI is pulling it back, making plays and moving forward. Still yet to be seen, GB may win, but it's pretty doubtful in my mind. PHI's mindset allows them to do this; the Seahawks don't quite have that sense yet and let an inferior team hang around.

**Edit / PHI just turned the ball over... so maybe they are not as mentally tough as I thought :)