That was a gutsy performance by the Hawks

Scout

Reaction score
One thing I have to say is the Hawks have been very inconsistent this year but at the same time they have shown a lot of potential due to so many young talented players. It is a very talented squad where the coaching staff has kind of let them down this year for the most part (especially on defense).

But this game was very pivotal and given that the NFC is very wide open the Hawks have a chance now.

The Vikings face off against the Lions Christmas Eve and the Lions will be motivated to clinch their division. The Packers may still be in the hunt for the NYE matchup.

The Packers need to run the table but at the same time they have been very inconsistent on defense. The Bears may upset the Packers chance of making the playoffs in the last game or even the Vikings stop them on NYE.

The Rams have to play the Saints which is their toughest match up maybe...if 49ers haven't locked up the #1 seed the Rams face the 49ers on Jan 7th.. In between that the Rams have the Giants on NYE. Rams have the tiebreaker over Hawks so the Rams have to lose 2 games out of 3.

Saints or Bucs are in if either one wins their matchup on NYE as division winner. But either one will have a shot at the wildcard as well depending upon how they finish.

Hawks have to run the table with the Titans matchup on Christmas Eve being huge. The Steelers and Cardinals will be tough outs despite their records.

sutz

Reaction score
And only one home game left. Still not over, but they have a legit chance. Down side is none of the games we have to play yet are against teams whose losses will materially help us in the standings. Once again, we need to win our games and get some help from around the league.

OP
OP
S

Scout

Reaction score
Right Hawks have to take care of business and hope a few teams stumble along the way.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
HUGE win. Shoot, they flat out gave away those games at Dallas, Cincy and LA. Should have won 2 or 3 of those. Period.
Nice to see them FINALLY finish.

GemCity

Reaction score
Those Rams games….bruh….If someone would’ve bet me before the season that the Rams would beat us twice, I would’ve put some big $$ on that…and I don’t gamble.

Unbelievable….

Fingers crossed!!