That's a win that sparks Championships.

adeltaY

Reaction score
I think people are forgetting that even during that 2015 stretch where Wilson was fire, the run/pass split was still 50/50.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Maybe this was a W that will spark a championship but let’s all admit it there were lots of times in this game that if we are honest we were very concerned with the one dimensional nature of the O so I don ‘t know if this sparks a championship run or a more furious debate about the running game. Thought the are a few shots of Coach Cable looking very unhappy as the Assistant Head Coach and Running Game Coordinator. Until the run game improves for me it’s game to game. I’m with Laloosh.

Not clear why the run blocking is not working or why none of our RBs can run through any holes created but the running game without Russell was simply not present and totally incapable of anything. Am seriously missin Chris Carson or a real RB and not the lame pair the team played today. Still it was a surprising and happy W.

[Hi quote="Laloosh"]
Optimus25":3v308x5o said:
We won't see a better coached, better executing, more motivated team all year. Houston is a legit contender and we answered their excellence every single time.

Was an exciting win but the lack of a run game is going to kill us down the stretch if we don't improve there. One-dimensional teams are exposed in the playoffs. I can see us making it to the playoffs but Rawls is running like poop, Lacy can't even fall forward for a yard and McKissic can't be counted on to get the tough yards against a talented front. Losing Carson was worse than I thought.

Will wait to see how we look against ATL, PHI and DAL before I start talking about championships this year. Russ was amazing though, wasn't he? Russ, Backpack Richardson and Lockett had a game today.

Go Hawks![/quote]

No onto next weekend and Washington. Hope the running game improves.

sdog1981

Reaction score
This team should just go 2007 Seahawk and say eff the run we are passing every down.

This game reminded me of the Tampa game during the 2013 season. They came back with counter punch after counter punch.

chris98251

Reaction score
jammerhawk":evmnla3d said:
Maybe this was a W that will spark a championship but let’s all admit it there were lots of times in this game that if we are honest we were very concerned with the one dimensional nature of the O so I don ‘t know if this sparks a championship run or a more furious debate about the running game. Thought the are a few shots of Coach Cable looking very unhappy as the Assistant Head Coach and Running Game Coordinator. Until the run game improves for me it’s game to game. I’m with Laloosh.

Not clear why the run blocking is not working or why none of our RBs can run through any holes created but the running game without Russell was simply not present and totally incapable of anything. Am seriously missin Chris Carson or a real RB and not the lame pair the team played today. Still it was a surprising and happy W.

[Hi quote="Laloosh"]
Optimus25":evmnla3d said:
We won't see a better coached, better executing, more motivated team all year. Houston is a legit contender and we answered their excellence every single time.

Was an exciting win but the lack of a run game is going to kill us down the stretch if we don't improve there. One-dimensional teams are exposed in the playoffs. I can see us making it to the playoffs but Rawls is running like poop, Lacy can't even fall forward for a yard and McKissic can't be counted on to get the tough yards against a talented front. Losing Carson was worse than I thought.

Will wait to see how we look against ATL, PHI and DAL before I start talking about championships this year. Russ was amazing though, wasn't he? Russ, Backpack Richardson and Lockett had a game today.

Go Hawks!

No onto next weekend and Washington. Hope the running game improves.[/quote]

Because the Oline has assignments based on defender alignment, the RB has to read and find the hole, it's not like power run where you call odds left and evens right, say the number 2 hole is the guards hole, our RB;s have to be patient and wait and then one cut and go when they see the hole open.

This means the Line has to do their job, the RB has to wait or see it develop and then get there.