That's like a Russell WIlson Play

otter

Reaction score
sorry no link for this, but I'm sitting here watching Chiefs-Colts and one of the announcers just compared a play that Luck made to one that Russell WIlson always makes. It made me chuckle.

The play happened when Luck was scrambling out of pressure and dumped on off to #15 after side-stepping a Chiefs defender. I find it funny that the #1 pick in the draft is being compared to the #75 pick in the draft, and it was the #75 pick that had the patented play, and not the #1 pick. Just made me lol

GeekHawk

Reaction score
I wonder how long until he's kicked out of the sports broadcaster's union for such sacrilege as to say that Luck did something Wilson-like?

scutterhawk

Reaction score
LOL, Luck on the sidelines, "WOW, that Russell Wilson throw while running shit really works, maybe there's something else I can LEARN from watching the Hobbit" :stirthepot:

birdman5

Reaction score
I would rather see some defense but I guess it's good to know that no AFC teams play any...

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
brimsalabim":1i2a8g4p said:
I guess this game will put Luck back out in front.

Well, I wouldn't mind seeing the Indiapolis Lucks in New York.

As they always say in the 'hood, payback is a bitch.

Steve2222

Reaction score
Mayock, who called this game, also called the Sea-Az TNF game. A game where Wilson made like 12 ridiculous plays.

Latest posts