The 2016 Seattle Mariners (Official season edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crizilla

Reaction score
despite having the best record on our pitching staff i still feel like kuma didn't really have a good year. He's up there in age, too....don't care to see him next year. Miranda looks good tho

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Crizilla":35j66alo said:
despite having the best record on our pitching staff i still feel like kuma didn't really have a good year. He's up there in age, too....don't care to see him next year. Miranda looks good tho

Agreed. Iwakuma just hasn't been clutch. Really wish Servais went with Storen to start the 4th.

Need the bats to get going now.

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
Great back to back at bats by Zineno and Marte. Mike swung at ball 4 twice. Marte looks lost as usual. So frusterating

sutz

Reaction score
I know good hitting catchers may be hard to find, but Zunino is starting to tease the Mendoza line. :(

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Cruz!!!

I don't think I've cheered this loud for a Mariner play in years!

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
Oh my two favorite players strike twice tonight. First Vincent giving up a bomb and now this stupid clown Cishek BLOWING IT! Nothing comes easy with this guy ever. I hate him and he STINKS!!!! Not an MLB pitcher! Been saying it all year long and he bites us in the arse in another HUGE game. What a joke

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Lol almost threw a wild pitch on that intentional walk. What a clown.

sutz

Reaction score
At least Diaz stopped the bleeding. Now we need a miracle from the bottom of the order.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
This is setting up to be identical to two seasons ago. Didn't Felix pitch the last game which ended up being meaningless?

Status
Not open for further replies.