The 2019 Recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DomeHawk

JSeahawks":1at6d65i said:
But I can tell you with 100% certainty that the Millens have bought into his vision and plan.
|

Lol, the Millens have 100% "bought in" to the reality that there is no room at UW for him.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
DomeHawk":3utxv5r3 said:
JSeahawks":3utxv5r3 said:
But I can tell you with 100% certainty that the Millens have bought into his vision and plan.
|

Lol, the Millens have 100% "bought in" to the reality that there is no room at UW for him.

Again, the 2 have nothing to do with each other. Obviously Hugh would rather have his son at UW, he’s the biggest husky homer this side of you.

D

DomeHawk

JSeahawks":bqiphege said:
DomeHawk":bqiphege said:
JSeahawks":bqiphege said:
|

Again, the 2 have nothing to do with each other. Obviously Hugh would rather have his son at UW, he’s the biggest husky homer this side of you.

Which has nothing to do w/me either. It has to do w/you making it sound like it's a coup for Oregon, it is not.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Making it sound like a coup? Over northwestern? Washington doesn’t even have anything to do with it except his dad is a husky honk. As far as I know, the Huskies never even offered him.

D

DomeHawk

JSeahawks":2ah62dhz said:
Making it sound like a coup? Over northwestern? Washington doesn’t even have anything to do with it except his dad is a husky honk. As far as I know, the Huskies never even offered him.

C'mon, you are the king of backpedaling; all that Millen is "100% bought-in" stuff.

Who do you really think you are kidding J?

And please, don't take this as criticism, it is not, in fact, it's damned entertaining.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
DomeHawk":23keun1e said:
JSeahawks":23keun1e said:

C'mon, you are the king of backpedaling; all that Millen is "100% bought-in" stuff.

Who do you really think you are kidding J?

And please, don't take this as criticism, it is not, in fact, it's damned entertaining.

Backpedaling from what? His dad is 100% behind him being a Duck. I dont know what else to tell you. It will go down this weekend. Does that make it a coup over Washington (which i think is what you're trying to get at?)? No, it doesnt, because UW is not even involved in his recruitment. It means the Ducks are about to land a commit. Nothing more, nothing less.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Will you two stop it already with the bickering back and forth over a teenager. Do u guys realize how silly it looks lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

DomeHawk

dopeboy206":342flbs3 said:
Will you two stop it already with the bickering back and forth over a teenager. Do u guys realize how silly it looks lol

Your comment is out of context, It isn't about a teenager, it's about an agenda.

chris98251

Reaction score
You have to remember Jseahawks seeing Washington rise to prominence again is like watching the Bengals win the division if your a Browns fan. Oregon slipping to the level of hoping to re-catch the fleeting glory they had under Kelly is like Browns fans hoping the Era of Jim Brown returns in Cleveland.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
DomeHawk":3q95pqcw said:
dopeboy206":3q95pqcw said:

Your comment is out of context, It isn't about a teenager, it's about an agenda.

So what is Jseahawks’ agenda?

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I would love to know my agenda as well. I thought it was just to talk ‘cruitin. Obviously I come at it from a Duck fans perspective, because that's what I am, but there's no agenda.

D

DomeHawk

dopeboy206":342yqgnv said:
DomeHawk":342yqgnv said:
dopeboy206":342yqgnv said:

So what is Jseahawks’ agenda?

I'm not going to belabor the subject or state the obvious just because you are oblivious or late to the party. His "schtict" as another poster put it, is well known here. Suffice it say what you call "bickering" is simple clarification that he seems to need now and then.

JSeahawks = "Who? Me?"

And yes, we move on.

D

DomeHawk

Huskies looking at some 4-star prospects who might commit early. With the buzz of 5-star Jacob Eason playing next year and two of the best QB's in the nation the following year, I am hoping that will attract some elite WR talent. This would be a real opportunity for them to get the national exposure playing with top QB's will get you.

https://www.uwdawgpound.com/2018/4/29/1 ... -prospects

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1410ifsq said:
Ducks added a senior transfer from UNLV. Cornerback Tim Hough. Don’t know much about him but he started down there for 3 years, so at the worst he’ll add nice depth. Expect 2 or 3 more senior transfers in the next month or two.

Nevermind on this one. His transcripts didn’t line up with Oregon’s graduate school programs. He’s not going to be able to enroll.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Cale Millen (discussed above) has commited to the ducks.

"I think it's pretty cool, because obviously my dad is going to support me no matter what," said Millen. "He's the No. 1 Oregon fan now." Will make his radio show interesting.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/millen_10/status/993240352571113472[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Softykjr/status/993297766318096384[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Charlestonduck/status/993255011156135936[/tweet]

D

DomeHawk

JSeahawks":1ziqmad3 said:
Cale Millen (discussed above) has commited to the ducks.

"I think it's pretty cool, because obviously my dad is going to support me no matter what," said Millen. "He's the No. 1 Oregon fan now." Will make his radio show interesting.

All partisanship aside, wish him the best.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Ducks added another senior transfer. Dallas Warmack from Alabama. The cool thing about him is that even though he’s a graduate transfer and is eligible immediately he graduated early and has two years eligibility remaining. He was buried on Alabama’s depth chart but the hope is that he can start at right guard and push Throckmorton out to tackle, allowing the young guys more seasoning. He of course is familiar with Cristobal, who recruited him to Alabama.

Anajimmc

Reaction score
In the land of Troy, the consensus opinion is that ducks are gonna have twin boys from Monarch land on 5/13.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Anajimmc":35qakn5k said:
In the land of Troy, the consensus opinion is that ducks are gonna have twin boys from Monarch land on 5/13.

That’s the word. I think they’re both silent commits already and just about to go public. I also know that Cristobal has made the big fish, Bru McCoy, his own personal project. Usc still gonna be tough to beat on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.