The better team won!

Hawkpower

Reaction score
ZagHawk":7zjg5ums said:
Remember when we laughed at Aaron Rodgers. Yeah the patriots were the better team and won.

Sure.

Its probably the OP's use of the world CLEARLY that is odd.

Pretty even game that was settled by an inch here and there.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
I hate posts like this. Not just because they are negative but so irrational. I do not know the person that wrote the OP but they make me have a vision of someone who punches themselves in the face when they lose at Madden.

Speaking of face punching, hope Bevell is taking his own 5 finger beating. Not initially for the call but the fact that he was the only seahawk to try to throw people under the bus. What a bitch

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
northseahawk":10xo67kf said:
The better team won yesterday, which were clearly the Patriots. They came in prepared to the teeth, had a game plan and executed to perfection. This morning I woke up and thought about the game and it was clear that we didn't deserve the win.

A team that didn't have a pass completion till almost the mid of 2nd qrtr doesn't deserve a win.

A team whose receivers couldn't get a feet of separation doesn't deserve a win. Most of the passing yards came on fluke plays from a practice squad player and a lucky pass off the leg (kearse catch). And the #1 receiver has 1 catch for 3 yards. and I don't think the TEs had a catch.

A defense who couldn't tackle for s***. So many missed tackles that led to big yards. And a defense that had the same plays run against them over and over and over again, and they still couldn't figure it out. A defense like that doesn't deserve the win.

A corner, who is just an embarrassment to the NFL (it aches me to say his name..Simon)!

The only players who came to play and who should have been the only players to get a ring if we had won were: lynch, Bennet, Irvin, and Sherman.

After digesting all these, the loss yesterday doesn't hurt as much.

When Healthy I dont think they are better...we basically came into the game with our 3 studs on defense all injured. The core of the LOB. Then Lane gets hurt and Simon gets picked on all day and then Avril goes down and the pressure dissapears.

LTH

Reaction score
northseahawk":3c5rl2x2 said:
The better team won yesterday, which were clearly the Patriots. They came in prepared to the teeth, had a game plan and executed to perfection. This morning I woke up and thought about the game and it was clear that we didn't deserve the win.

A team that didn't have a pass completion till almost the mid of 2nd qrtr doesn't deserve a win.

A team whose receivers couldn't get a feet of separation doesn't deserve a win. Most of the passing yards came on fluke plays from a practice squad player and a lucky pass off the leg (kearse catch). And the #1 receiver has 1 catch for 3 yards. and I don't think the TEs had a catch.

A defense who couldn't tackle for s***. So many missed tackles that led to big yards. And a defense that had the same plays run against them over and over and over again, and they still couldn't figure it out. A defense like that doesn't deserve the win.

A corner, who is just an embarrassment to the NFL (it aches me to say his name..Simon)!

The only players who came to play and who should have been the only players to get a ring if we had won were: lynch, Bennet, Irvin, and Sherman.

I need a drink after reading this... sombody give me BOOZE LMAO!!!!!!

scutterhawk

Reaction score
jake206":3la0bzwy said:
Old adage: "Players play the game, not coaches." Coaches get waaay too much credit and criticisms for football games.
So, hmm, are you saying that Coaches aren't responsible for making some really stupid play calls? :roll:
Riiiight. ;)

scutterhawk

Reaction score
ZagHawk":35cd7iql said:
Remember when we laughed at Aaron Rodgers. Yeah the patriots were the better team and won.
Don't you ever get tired of being wrong? :roll:

-The Glove-

Reaction score
ZagHawk":utev5oqc said:
No, I don't believe that... I never say this... But we beat ourselves. What other team besides the Niners mess on a GW drive at the 1 yard line?

lukerguy

Reaction score
I agree. Pats deserved to win. They were far better coached. Their gameplan was spot on. The play calling by McDaniel was on point. They covered better. They Tackled better.

...and yet we should have won.

Hawks46

Reaction score
It sounds like whining to say the better team lost. I won't say it.

That said, the Patriots were better yesterday, by one play. I will say this though: we didn't get beat, we beat ourselves. Or pissed the game away, however you want to say it.

morgulon1

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":2jqe8hvj said:
northseahawk":2jqe8hvj said:

When Healthy I dont think they are better...we basically came into the game with our 3 studs on defense all injured. The core of the LOB. Then Lane gets hurt and Simon gets picked on all day and then Avril goes down and the pressure dissapears.

I was telling a friend of mine the same thing. If we play that game with a healthy defense, we kick their asses...hard.
It sucks to lose for sure but bad play calling and all, we lost.

The only thing that will help will be to go again and win.