The Big WR

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Chawker":gzjihr1v said:
We could grab D. Sills in the forth round 6'3 " 203 if thats big enough for you. He scores alot. Great red zone connection .

wait, there's somebody with that last name available?!?! We MUST draft him with our next pick!

That's also my last name, so I could get his jersey and it would automatically one of those custom ones... ;) :mrgreen:

Madrid Hawk

Reaction score
Thumbs up to GeekHawk on this thought. I should have bought a David Hughes jersey back in the 80s and I'd have been set from then on.

Rat

Reaction score
GeekHawk":36mx2h1j said:
Chawker":36mx2h1j said:
We could grab D. Sills in the forth round 6'3 " 203 if thats big enough for you. He scores alot. Great red zone connection .

wait, there's somebody with that last name available?!?! We MUST draft him with our next pick!

That's also my last name, so I could get his jersey and it would automatically one of those custom ones... ;) :mrgreen:

Insanely productive college player. I'd be more than fine with taking him.

Rat

Reaction score
ivotuk":3fhmxy9r said:
If only they would draft a Smith...
Surprisingly, I can't think of many we've had. Lamar was some 20+ years ago, and I'm blanking on anyone else.

drrew

Reaction score
Rat":4wmakrrq said:
ivotuk":4wmakrrq said:
If only they would draft a Smith...
Surprisingly, I can't think of many we've had. Lamar was some 20+ years ago, and I'm blanking on anyone else.

Sherman would be the most famous.

D

DomeHawk

Rooting for DK but we should have taken N'Keal Harry. We could have done that and we still would have been able to get Collier.

Why? because N'keal was the best possession receiver in this year's draft, something that didn't go unnoticed with Belichick who made him the first Pat's WR ever taken in the first round of the Belichick era.

chris98251

Reaction score
DomeHawk":303i1iyq said:
Rooting for DK but we should have taken N'Keal Harry. We could have done that and we still would have been able to get Collier.

Why? because N'keal was the best possession receiver in this year's draft. something that didn't go unnoticed with Belichick who made him the first Pat's WR ever taken in the first round of the Belichick era.

Possession receivers can be had any year and come up in all rounds. 4.33 speed and size does not.

D

DomeHawk

chris98251":1sg7nu5v said:
DomeHawk":1sg7nu5v said:

Why? because N'keal was the best possession receiver in this year's draft. something that didn't go unnoticed with Belichick who made him the first Pat's WR ever taken in the first round of the Belichick era.

Possession receivers can be had any year and come up in all rounds. 4.33 speed and size does not.

Not possession receivers like N'Keal, he has great hands and great leverage. Size is a much bigger component for possession receivers than downfield receivers.

I really like a lot about DK but I just feel that our biggest weakness last year was our inability to sustain drives. Losing ADB was a big part of that.

Besides, we already have a long ball catcher in Tyler Lockett, without ADB we have no real proven possession receiver.

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/drivestatsoff