The defense line and tackling was horrible again today

strohmin

Reaction score
The last few games we won, they were great. They went back to lazy uninspired tackling and we take another L. Are they ever going to play consistent? Our rookies are our cornerbacks but our veteran D-line and linebackers are playing like crap.

Polk738

Reaction score
Not a single pressure, hit or even a touch on Brady, Chenna was practically invisible as was most of the D-line, they played A LOT of 2 man front nickel formations and of course get destroyed on the ground, thinking the Bucs wouldn't try to run it as much with their bad run game and shitty field-big mistake.

Scout

Reaction score
My honest opinion is that many in the front seven are stop gaps until they can be replaced. Many of the front seven defenders are not that old compared to NFL standards and averages. But many have "peaked" and hit their respective ceilings so I don't expect them to suddently become better than C or B level players. This team desperately needs an A or Alpha in the front seven to help out Brooks and Nwosu.

Brooks looked promising out there so that is a silver lining.

GemCity

Reaction score
I know a lot hinges on Geno and what happens contract wise, if he plays well, etc.,

But I truly hope we use our FIRST FOUR picks on D-line and a LBer. Obviously, the talent needs to be available but…

Latest posts