The Hawknballs 12th-Man-Cave

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Not uber impressive but I love it! this is where I spend most of my time since my wife basically owns the rest of the house.

it started as an unfinished room made via walling off the 3rd car port of a tandem garage, this is what it looked like when we moved in in 2011:

Mcold zps9a90b192

And here it is today:

MC1 zps71d21bc0

MC2 zps9c62e53b

MC3 zps8513d0d6

MC4 zps1fde16e5

the ball in the case was a gift from my dad, autographed by the entire '78 team (my birth year)

MC6 zps10d11dae

the SI is autographed by Sherman, I need to find a magazine frame for it so I can put it on the wall before I spill scotch all over it.

MC5 zps50c3863a

MC7 zps50f81932

Another Sherman autograph. He seems to have the most events.

MC10 zps0e647f6f

Some day I will get this Wilson 16x20 autographed. . .

MC9 zps5b085583

Madded on da Xbox One

MC8 zpsc016f5b4

Got the TV on a rotating arm that will angle it at almost 90 degrees so I can watch the games and movies when I'm using my computer. Because I'm a huge nerd.

MC11 zps5a0ee981

BobinLaConner

Reaction score
Very nice...and nice collection of Seahawk team items. Do you have quick access to adult beverages...? I'm thinking a push-button, hydraulic lift mechanism for a bottle of your favorite 18 year old scotch and two glasses that raises out of hidden compartment in the table...? or just a beer kegerator would be great.

OP
OP
Hawknballs

Hawknballs

Reaction score
bobincovington":2rhpwkb7 said:
Very nice...and nice collection of Seahawk team items. Do you have quick access to adult beverages...? I'm thinking a push-button, hydraulic lift mechanism for a bottle of your favorite 18 year old scotch and two glasses that raises out of hidden compartment in the table

Hah. yes there is a fridge and bottle opener just outside the door, to the left of the motorcycle in the pic where you can see the door. Although I'm not a huge beer drinker. I usually drink scotch or jameson.

rpmischris

Reaction score
is madden any different on the xbox one in comparison to the 360? Sweet man cave bro! Your drywall work, painting, and electrical all look pretty good. Perhaps a little caulking above your door could be applied but needless to say I am jelly.

Hawkboi

Reaction score
This is absolutely "Balls" Hawknballs... Nice touch everywhere!!! GO HAWKNBALLS!!! GO HAWKS!!! :thirishdrinkers:

OP
OP
Hawknballs

Hawknballs

Reaction score
rpmischris":2flisfad said:
is madden any different on the xbox one in comparison to the 360? Sweet man cave bro! Your drywall work, painting, and electrical all look pretty good. Perhaps a little caulking above your door could be applied but needless to say I am jelly.

Yeah it could use some extra touching up. There are a few more things I'd like to tweak.

it's not a huge upgrade on the One to 360. In fact they did some wonky things with controls that I don't like as much. The graphics are better but only in terms of clairy/resolution and the crowd is a little more fleshed out. And it has the bonus of Russell Wilson looking like RW and not just a random black guy.

OP
OP
Hawknballs

Hawknballs

Reaction score
rpmischris":qb6zqc81 said:

Yeah it could use some extra touching up. There are a few more things I'd like to tweak.

it's not a huge upgrade on the One to 360. In fact they did some wonky things with controls that I don't like as much. The graphics are better but only in terms of clairy/resolution and the crowd is a little more fleshed out. And it has the bonus of Russell Wilson looking like RW and not just a random black guy.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Really awesome Hawknballs. All you need is one room in the house anyway, just make sure your wife lets you use that other important room to do your business.

Also it seems to be missing a walkie talkie stand where you can radio the kitchen for snacks, I kid of course!